Photo
- - - - -

Cam Newton was a "different guy" heading into 2012 per Ross Tucker (called out his work ethic)

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#31 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:06 PM

I am utterly shocked that any human could have interpreted my post as anything but sarcastic. Do magic playcalling nipples really sound like a serious statement?

Florio will post about Chud's magic nipples, and Roto will soon link to it.

#32 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:06 PM

You've heard of Hypno-Toad now we have Hypno-Nipples.

Posted Image

#33 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,288 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:12 PM

I am utterly shocked that any human could have interpreted my post as anything but sarcastic. Do magic playcalling nipples really sound like a serious statement?

Of course I've heard of magic play-calling nipples.

#34 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

Were fuged now that we don't have Chud

LOL no

#35 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,465 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

Posted Image

Holy fug, that is disturbing. Now if we can just photoshop Chuds head on there, this will be the greatest thread of all time.

#36 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,465 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:23 PM

Of course I've heard of magic play-calling nipples.

How have I been missing this? Was it on NFL Matchup? Did Merrill Hodge call them "Factor Bumps"?

#37 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,298 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

Ross Tucker is a midly slow hit-too-many-times-in-the-head ex-O-lineman. . . and I wouldnt have to tell you that if you heard him talking for 5 minutes on a subject. He was pretty lackluster when he played and he's pretty lackluster with the mic. He comes on XM radio and is one of the main talk show hosts. Strangely, as hard as it was to listen to him, he was one of the tolerable ones on XM since he could actually offer some info of what it was like to be a player. He reminds of a dumb Frank Garcia whos maybe a little more charming and that why he's on XM. He may know some teams but he was waaAAAAY off everytime he mentioned anything Panthers related. Im almost positive that he's never watched a game of ours given the comments that he makes.

I have cut my scrip at this point, it was pretty worthless. Who needs that when you can just dl podcasts now (fug you $200 XM).

Id rather be listening to the Damesheeeeeeeeek. . . Damasheeeeeeek. . Daaaamaaaasheeeek, yeeeaaaAAH

You have to tune into Dave Dameshek. . There are two D's in his name. . . for a double dose of his pimping.

#38 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,076 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

Florio will post about Chud's magic nipples, and Roto will soon link to it.

My God what have I started.

#39 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,266 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

Ross Tucker is a midly slow hit-too-many-times-in-the-head ex-O-lineman. . . and I wouldnt have to tell you that if you heard him talking for 5 minutes on a subject. He was pretty lackluster when he played and he's pretty lackluster with the mic. He comes on XM radio and is one of the main talk show hosts. Strangely, as hard as it was to listen to him, he was one of the tolerable ones on XM since he could actually offer some info of what it was like to be a player. He reminds of a dumb Frank Garcia whos maybe a little more charming and that why he's on XM. He may know some teams but he was waaAAAAY off everytime he mentioned anything Panthers related. Im almost positive that he's never watched a game of ours given the comments that he makes.

I have cut my scrip at this point, it was pretty worthless. Who needs that when you can just dl podcasts now (fug you $200 XM).

Id rather be listening to the Damesheeeeeeeeek. . . Damasheeeeeeek. . Daaaamaaaasheeeek, yeeeaaaAAH

You have to tune into Dave Dameshek. . There are two D's in his name. . . for a double dose of his pimping.

Isn't dameshek best buds with smitty or something? I always used to see 89 on his shows lol

#40 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

Posted Image

#41 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,918 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

I heard he had a third magic nipple on his left butt cheek.

#42 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,298 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:49 PM

Isn't dameshek best buds with smitty or something? I always used to see 89 on his shows lol

I wouldnt say he's buds with him but he definitely respects the 89. He's a funny guy. . . witty and resourceful on his shows.

Dameshek is entertaining and informing.

#43 Mage

Mage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,305 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

This is my issue.

How can a guy who is as visibly upset as Newton is after losses supposedly have bad work ethic? That is like crying after failing a class you did absolutely nothing in. It just doesn't go with each other.

Which makes it easy for me to know this is not true. Bad attitude for Cam? Maybe, I can see that. Chud helping change Cam's attitude. But work ethic? I have little doubt Newton is one of the hardest working players on the team.

#44 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,266 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

I wouldnt say he's buds with him but he definitely respects the 89. He's a funny guy. . . witty and resourceful on his shows.

Dameshek is entertaining and informing.

Yeah I love dameshek and that's what I would think, I just didn't really know for sure, only assumed cuz smith was on his shows so often.

#45 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,762 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

maybe chud should have called out the work ethic of the entire offensive line and running backs too, maybe we'd be in the playoffs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.