http://www.wcti12.co...vd/-/index.html

#2 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

Someone should hand him a letter condemning religion, out of love of course. It's all out of love.

#3 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,563 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:18 PM

Guys! Guys! Bigotry is just in your imagination.

#4 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,471 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:19 PM

What a first class fug up.

#5 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,973 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:20 PM

hawt

#6 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,621 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

Seriously that one girl could make out with a toaster and I'd watch.

#7 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,904 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

Tall blonde = delish.

#8 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,680 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:51 PM

Posted Image

Dan Diane Gieseking Moses · Top Commenter · Michigan State University

I see he gave them the letter after they'd eaten there and paid the tab. Apparently their money was good enough for him...

Reply · 1,328 · · 23 hours ago

#9 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

Fap fap fap fap

#10 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,621 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

Hey they just wanted to make sure they were well fed before their descent into hell

#11 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:29 PM

Thou shall not judge amirite?

#12 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 8,130 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

Posted Image

Dan Diane Gieseking Moses · Top Commenter · Michigan State University

I see he gave them the letter after they'd eaten there and paid the tab. Apparently their money was good enough for him...

Reply · 1,328 · · 23 hours ago

bingo was his name-o

#13 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

I dont see how he crossed the line? He's doing what he believes in and it hurts no one.

If you saw a dude beating on a girl would you try to help her? Of course you would (I would hope)

Maybe a non-violent example instead.

If you saw a con-man ripping people off would you just say well sucks for them ingnorant folks or would you ask him to stop / take steps to make him stop? You would because you believe its wrong. Well this guy believes he should at least inform these women of what the bible says.

This guy didn't judge them. According to the bible(his bible) God does. Is it wrong to warn people about Gods judgement if you believe in it?

If you drove by a house on fire late at night would it be wrong to stop and make sure everyone was awake and outside or would you let them perish with out at least trying to help them? You know the fire will burn/ kill but na let it slide these poeple do not need to be awakened. He's only trying to help.

Go ahead tear my analogies down. If you don't believe in God then you will agree with these people and not me/this guy and that is simply because you don't believe.

You know fire burns so you would try to stop someone from getting burned

Christians know that the unsaved perish into hell. So they try to show them the way. He didn't force them anything. I guess he should just shut up and let the flames consume them amirite?( according to the bible no but to satisfy the sacrasm quota on this board I put it in there)

I state again to cut off your argument- If you don't believe then yes I know you cannot agree with me/ this guy. We are in your eyes bigots well then if thats what we are then so be it. We're only trying to help you all as well as ourselves/each other.

#14 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

#15 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,003 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:59 PM

I dont see how he crossed the line? He's doing what he believes in and it hurts no one.

If you saw a dude beating on a girl would you try to help her? Of course you would (I would hope)

Maybe a non-violent example instead.

If you saw a con-man ripping people off would you just say well sucks for them ingnorant folks or would you ask him to stop / take steps to make him stop? You would because you believe its wrong. Well this guy believes he should at least inform these women of what the bible says.

This guy didn't judge them. According to the bible(his bible) God does. Is it wrong to warn people about Gods judgement if you believe in it?

If you drove by a house on fire late at night would it be wrong to stop and make sure everyone was awake and outside or would you let them perish with out at least trying to help them? You know the fire will burn/ kill but na let it slide these poeple do not need to be awakened. He's only trying to help.

Go ahead tear my analogies down. If you don't believe in God then you will agree with these people and not me/this guy and that is simply because you don't believe.

You know fire burns so you would try to stop someone from getting burned

Christians know that the unsaved perish into hell. So they try to show them the way. He didn't force them anything. I guess he should just shut up and let the flames consume them amirite?( according to the bible no but to satisfy the sacrasm quota on this board I put it in there)

I state again to cut off your argument- If you don't believe then yes I know you cannot agree with me/ this guy. We are in your eyes bigots well then if thats what we are then so be it. We're only trying to help you all as well as ourselves.

would it be ok for me to approach christians and systematically break down their belief system in public? While they're with their families? At a restaurant?

I don't disagree with you because you're christian, I disagree with you because you put your belief system above others'... as seen in this post. Nobody wants to hear your shiat... just like you don't want to hear anybody elses shiat. Why can't we just leave it there?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com