128 replies to this topic

#16 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

I dont see how he crossed the line? He's doing what he believes in and it hurts no one.

If you saw a dude beating on a girl would you try to help her? Of course you would (I would hope)

Maybe a non-violent example instead.

If you saw a con-man ripping people off would you just say well sucks for them ingnorant folks or would you ask him to stop / take steps to make him stop? You would because you believe its wrong. Well this guy believes he should at least inform these women of what the bible says.

This guy didn't judge them. According to the bible(his bible) God does. Is it wrong to warn people about Gods judgement if you believe in it?

If you drove by a house on fire late at night would it be wrong to stop and make sure everyone was awake and outside or would you let them perish with out at least trying to help them? You know the fire will burn/ kill but na let it slide these poeple do not need to be awakened. He's only trying to help.

Go ahead tear my analogies down. If you don't believe in God then you will agree with these people and not me/this guy and that is simply because you don't believe.

You know fire burns so you would try to stop someone from getting burned

Christians know that the unsaved perish into hell. So they try to show them the way. He didn't force them anything. I guess he should just shut up and let the flames consume them amirite?( according to the bible no but to satisfy the sacrasm quota on this board I put it in there)

I state again to cut off your argument- If you don't believe then yes I know you cannot agree with me/ this guy. We are in your eyes bigots well then if thats what we are then so be it. We're only trying to help you all as well as ourselves/each other.

I personally think inbreeding is wrong but I don't go out of my way to condemn you under the guise that I'm just trying to help you out.

#17 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,217 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

Sorry tbterror but as a christian you need "saving" more than this couple ever will

#18 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

would it be ok for me to approach christians and systematically break down their belief system in public? While they're with their families? At a restaurant?

I don't disagree with you because you're christian, I disagree with you because you put your belief system above others'... as seen in this post. Nobody wants to hear your shiat... just like you don't want to hear anybody elses shiat. Why can't we just leave it there?

First of all he waited for them to get outside. He didn't tear( or do any thing to antagonize) them down in front of others in the restaurant. He simply asked them if they attended church and handed them a note. CALL THE COPS dude asked me a simple non-offensive question and handed me a note I'VE BEEN SOOO WRONGED!!!

Well if my belief is right... why wouldn't I want people to know!?!?

So lets just pretend on for your sake u keep a open mind... Lets say I'm right and your wrong.
You'd rather go down in flames in your house than me come and wake you up?

The problem with this is you think I'm wrong because you do not believe in it... So how do I get you believe? Hope you just one day do it? Don't think it works that way. You have to see it, hear it, and live it to understand. Its hard to convince people who are caught up in the affairs of the world. The ways of the world are seductive and even the most hard core christians sin(all sin) and fall prey to it. Thats rule #1 no one is better than anyone else. Non christians first thought Oh, you think your better than me? No. I'm just having a hard time seeing how someone was wronged?

I feel like you read this story saying who does this guy think he is? You think he is pushing or over stepping or thinking he is better GET THIS he is SHARING simply SHARING. You do not have to take it. Maybe he hurt their pride. Everyone gets thier pride hurt no one can protect you from that. Maybe they really felt shame and it angers them. I know there are plenty of things I'm ashamed of and if they are brought up I get defensive and angry. Thats human nature... anyways I'll keep sharing because its right to share.

#19 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,434 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

I just thought I would share that you are the biggest fuging dumbass on the planet with internet access

#20 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

You say that because you live with the worlds views. You think I'm a dumb"""" because of my beliefs well that is to bad. So you pretty much think anyone who doesn't believe what you do, but is willing to stand up for it is a dumb"""" well then I guess you need to look up the definition of bigot as well I really guess there are no Bigots just humans.

#21 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,218 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:09 PM

tb. here's the deal. if you say anything to the contrary of someone being gay, it means automatically you are going to be called a bigot.
you can disagree with it on whatever level you want. biblically or physiologically, financially whatev. you will be labled a bigot.

one group talks a big game about inclusion or diversity or tolerance but oh good God don't disagree with them.

i avoid talking bible in the tinderbox because it is without a doubt the most fruitless thing you can do. not worth bandwidth or effort.

as the fellas say in the RUSH song Subdivision - "conform or be cast out". well, thats what happens here.

#22 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:10 PM

Ahh but conformity would be failing. I back my beliefs - CAST ME OUT

#23 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,218 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

im not saying to conform or water down what you believe. just expect lots of treadmill talks.

#24 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,434 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

ya'll are just intolerant of my intolerance towards your intolerance, making you the ultra-bigots

your move bitch

#25 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

tb. here's the deal. if you say anything to the contrary of someone being gay, it means automatically you are going to be called a bigot.
you can disagree with it on whatever level you want. biblically or physiologically, financially whatev. you will be labled a bigot.

one group talks a big game about inclusion or diversity or tolerance but oh good God don't disagree with them.

i avoid talking bible in the tinderbox because it is without a doubt the most fruitless thing you can do. not worth bandwidth or effort.

as the fellas say in the RUSH song Subdivision - "conform or be cast out". well, thats what happens here.

Does being anti-intolerant mean you're anti-tolerant because you speak out against intolerance? No. I don't think so.

By your definition, we're not tolerant because we don't want bigots around us.

#26 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,757 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

First of all he waited for them to get outside. He didn't tear( or do any thing to antagonize) them down in front of others in the restaurant. He simply asked them if they attended church and handed them a note. CALL THE COPS dude asked me a simple non-offensive question and handed me a note I'VE BEEN SOOO WRONGED!!!

Well if my belief is right... why wouldn't I want people to know!?!?

So lets just pretend on for your sake u keep a open mind... Lets say I'm right and your wrong.
You'd rather go down in flames in your house than me come and wake you up?

The problem with this is you think I'm wrong because you do not believe in it... So how do I get you believe? Hope you just one day do it? Don't think it works that way. You have to see it, hear it, and live it to understand. Its hard to convince people who are caught up in the affairs of the world. The ways of the world are seductive and even the most hard core christians sin(all sin) and fall prey to it. Thats rule #1 no one is better than anyone else. Non christians first thought Oh, you think your better than me? No. I'm just having a hard time seeing how someone was wronged?

I feel like you read this story saying who does this guy think he is? You think he is pushing or over stepping or thinking he is better GET THIS he is SHARING simply SHARING. You do not have to take it. Maybe he hurt their pride. Everyone gets thier pride hurt no one can protect you from that. Maybe they really felt shame and it angers them. I know there are plenty of things I'm ashamed of and if they are brought up I get defensive and angry. Thats human nature... anyways I'll keep sharing because its right to share.

Screw you. Those lesbians didn't bother coming back to SHARE the fact that they are happy without all their opinions, What they do and how they live is NONE of their business, and the fact that you think that you, as well as these tards, have a mission to tell them how wrong they are is the issue, not the fact that two total strangers held hands and these assholes felt the need to try and "correct them" about it. THATS the problem.

LIVE AND LET LIVE. They are not hurting you yet you feel some need to try and convince them they are "wrong" and you are "right"? As some kind of public service? This is the problem with religion - the "war on religion" has NOTHING to do with personal beliefs and EVERYTHING to do with people like you thinking they know whats best for other people, and the delusional opinion that it's your job in life to let people know this. Grow the hell up.

#27 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,218 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

and if some guy doesn't want someone gay around them makes you equal to not wanting to be around a bigot.

seems like a brillant way to help the conversation of getting along.

#28 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

and if some guy doesn't want someone gay around them makes you equal to not wanting to be around a bigot.

seems like a brillant way to help the conversation of getting along.

LMAO. I've had my laugh for today

#29 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,757 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

You are right. If someone does not someone around them because they are gay, and not because they are assholes or something, that's the very definition of a bigot.

#30 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,218 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

i agree with cwg on this type thing. live and let live. but to do that, you have to be able to, here it is, tolerate, the other person, no matter how polar opposite of your views they may have.
thats my point.

so instead of either camp getting self righteous, take the high road and be able to navigate beyond the fray and befriend that person who is totally not like you. find some common ground. throwing up your hands or sending them some insane letter, after they paid mind you, is both equally foolish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.