#62 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:39 PM

hey pstall highlight the parts of this post where you were totally full of poo

see this is where you and i diverge. i can always outlast lazy mindedness and those that once they realize they are incapable of thinking outside the box, they go back to their corner.

whats been exposed here is one side being equally adept at being resistant to reaching out, yet being almost delusional in it's ability to detect it.

thats fine. the other part where our paths meander differently is when I log off tonight, i won't for a milisecond think im better than anyone. especially those that disagree with me.

#63 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,195 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

hey pstall highlight the parts of this post where you were totally full of poo

that was for zulu and myself. he asked about trolling and i said no and he goes i should have said i was dumb.

then i go well, i can deal with lazy mindedness and people not thinking out of the box. but what i wont do is when i sign out is feel better about myself or that im better than anyone else.

you come in and i guess because you are ultra insecure took it as a shot at you. then you get on your soapbox about being smug and such and of course the hypocrisy in that statement was clogging up my bandwidth it was so thick.

you sir are off the chart smug and arrogant. you are totally unaware.

at least i can goof with people and admit when im wrong or out of line or even have some self depraction.

one other thing you are totally unaware about. you want others to answer your posts directly, but when the tables are turned, you don't.

you didn't address my cliff notes thing because it added the proper context to all the back and forth. nope not you. you once again, cling to something you want to brow beat and misrepresent the theme im aiming for.

#64 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,764 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

Sorry but tbterror subscribes to a dark ages version of Christianity. Nothing is more hypocritical than loving the sinner yet hating the sin.

Jesus don't hang out with a bunch of Pharisees (people preaching the "word" ) he broke bread with whores, thieves, and tax collectors.

Jesus never mentioned gays but he asked we feed and take care of the less fortunate. Perhaps our christian identity needs to be readjusted

actually it seems to me that is exactly what the guy was doing. jesus told me to write you this stupid note p.s. my daughter is gay that way you know I'm just trolling concerned for your well-being.

#65 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:50 PM

so...you're not actually going to point out which parts of that post were parody (see: "for you i was giving you at taste of your own medicine") and which parts you actually believe?

it's almost as if every single time someone makes the effort to show how incredibly inconsistent your posts are, you come back with "LOL I TROL'D U"

#66 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,195 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:50 PM

i dont think New Berners are aware of trolling. shrimping yes. trolling, no.

#67 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,195 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

so...you're not actually going to point out which parts of that post were parody (see: "for you i was giving you at taste of your own medicine") and which parts you actually believe?

it's almost as if every single time someone makes the effort to show how incredibly inconsistent your posts are, you come back with "LOL I TROL'D U"

do i have to make bullet points for you? maybe use MS paint?

several posts back i directly answered zulu that i was not trolling. thats over and done with right there.

you take part of what i said to him after and are trying to cobble into something. what i don't know. maybe huddle oragami.

anyway, so i answer you directly. see the pattern here of answering someone? so you interject smug and some other stuff and then at that point i go its giving YOU, not zulu, you, a test of your own medicine.
i then bring up how you wouldn't even know it and even this post im responding to proves my point all over again.

i can take you to water cantrell, i just can't make you drink it.

#68 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

so please highlight where you were "giving me a taste of my own medicine" and where you actually believed the silly things you said

#69 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,764 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:02 AM

idk if the zulu thing is on purpose or not

#70 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:03 AM

lol i think pstall's just been making one long tone argument

sorry i make you feel dumb when you say dumb things. try to save your collection of "dumb things to say" for someone more receptive

#71 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,195 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

you dont make me feel dumb. quite the contrary. you make me feel safe because lets say our friend venom was right about aliens, greys or maybe even reptillians. based on your posts, that alone will keep them from invading.

and sorry shiekh.

zula. typo

#72 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

so does this mean you're not going to go back to your earlier posts and distinguish between "giving me a taste of my own medicine" and "posting every dumb thing that ever crosses the mind of pstall"

#73 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,195 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:18 AM

no. what im doing is what you do everyday. avoid the question when someone poses it to you. thats part of your meds right there.

you already highlighted it for me. you posted my answer to zul(A) and i answered that already. i mean, i can see where that came across as a backhanded smug thing. but that wasn't my intent.
i simply said i can deal with lazy minds or people not thinking out of the box etc. then i go what i won't do is feel better about myself or think im better than others.

you jumped on that like a crackhead on a crumpled up five dollar bill. so it was then i had some fun with you. i think the youngsters call it trolling.

so not until you stuck your mandible into this i was not trolling. but once you did, ok, i trolled. and i gave part of it away when i said, lets keep going guys, this is fun. i like typing....like...you...guys.

so you see cantrell. not only were you getting your own smug medicine but your troll syrup as well. and the best part is you can't stand being played.
i did this while reviewing the stock market, listening to some smooth 70's soul, helping my youngest with her kindle, texting back and forth a good friend having relationship issues(she is single btw so let me know) and watching tv and then reading various articles on the world wide web.

if you want to continue. i might have to pick this back up tomorrow. i do sleep.

#74 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:50 AM

hey guys pstall mentioned Jesus "hanging" with those peeps and you didn't even catch the opportunity because you're too caught up in pointless psychobabble that won't ever change anyone's mind...

#75 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:06 AM

hey pstall, what questions do i avoid? be specific

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com