Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Browns fans are in for a rude awakening

61 posts in this topic

Posted

I actually think the Browns will be alright. As much as we bash Chud. The guy is smart. With Norv. They might balance each other out. They have a good core of young players.

Richardson, little, Gordon. A solid Defense. Underrated in my opinion. The QB is the shaky part. but Weeden reminds me of DA a bit. Just a little bit younger version. Chud had DA in the probowl before. So who knows. This could be a good thing for Chud and the Browns. I have no ill will towards either of them. If it works out for them, cool. If it doesn't. I'll laugh. Meh.

I just don't like over confident browns fans saying chud made cam. Or that cam will struggle with out chud. That's insane. So that's the purpose of this thread

Posted

Waking up in Cleveland. Now that is a rude awakening.

Dum dum chssssssshh

Posted

weren't denver fans supposed to have a rude awakening?

Posted

Wouldn't know. Having a HOF qb called Peyton manning drop into your lap didn't hurt though

Posted

I just don't like over confident browns fans saying chud made cam. Or that cam will struggle with out chud. That's insane. So that's the purpose of this thread

Well, we know it's not true. If anything Cam made CHUD. He's a special player and Chud had a bigger opportunity to make a LOT more happen with him but well...we know what happened..

Posted

Wouldn't know. Having a HOF qb called Peyton manning drop into your lap didn't hurt though

this would be a plausible argument had john fox never made it to the divisional round of the playoffs with The Golden Calf of Bristol under center.

give credit where credit is due. that takes coaching.

1 person likes this

Posted

This poster is still pissed from yesterday and is bent on trolling cause he was embrassed. Next please.

You also forget that we had a franchise qb possible HOF wr and TWO stud rbs and a great te and fb. Guess what? We lost 19 games with chud running that. Your are single handed lay the worst poster on this board. Stop

"single handed lay" ???

Just how long was your bus?

I'm not taking sides but I did lol'd

Posted

And I get flack for my posts?

Posted

And I get flack for my posts?

Looks like he's getting flack to me. Your posts aren't the worst I've seen but your threads on the other hand..

Posted

I kind of want to make fun of the Browns organization for picking up Chud, but they have done us such as huge favor, I really can't make fun of them. I'm just so thankful to them for picking up Chud.

Posted

this would be a plausible argument had john fox never made it to the divisional round of the playoffs with The Golden Calf of Bristol under center.

give credit where credit is due. that takes coaching.

They went 8-8 in the weakest division and got lucky against the steelers. Without starting The Golden Calf of Bristol they don't even make it to the playoffs.

Posted

why do people keep saying this.

chudzinski doesn't have a quarter of the resume that fox has and he's going to the poo-ass browns, a coach-killing team that's seemingly starting over with a new quarterback and coaching staff every two or three years.

quick question: do you think chud is going to make the browns a playoff team? are they going to win a playoff game under him?