Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaCoolin

Browns fans are in for a rude awakening

61 posts in this topic

How is common sense weird?

How about stfu

They went 8-8 in the weakest division and got lucky against the steelers. Without starting The Golden Calf of Bristol they don't even make it to the playoffs.

i don't see why people keep making this argument (meaning the one you responded to re:fox/The Golden Calf of Bristol)

if the panthers played in the AFC west, all other things being equal, fox would still be coaching here because a lot of his panther teams that were only good enough to go 7-9 or 8-8 would've won the damn division and he'd be a fixture in the playoffs. not so in the NFC south.

Let's see, John Fox has Peyton Manning and Chud has Brandon Weeden.

How about stfu

Settle down Chuck. It's the offseason.

We should thank Chud for helping Cam, a player with off the charts potential excel his 1st two years in the NFL. Chud should be thankful he had such a player to carry out his game plan. Chud will do some great things without Cam. It's how he came to be our OC. Cam will do some great things without Chud because he's CAAAMMM!

They went 8-8 in the weakest division and got lucky against the steelers. Without starting The Golden Calf of Bristol they don't even make it to the playoffs.

they went 3-3 in the division. it's not like they swept the division and won 2 games outside of it.

they went 3-3 in the division. it's not like they swept the division and won 2 games outside of it.

Which is worse they cant sweap a division with raiders chargers and chiefs

I'm not taking sides but I did lol'd

I felt bad, actually. He is trying to share his opinion like everyone else. I was laughing too.

Chud had growing pains at OC. That's all I'm going to say.

I felt bad, actually. He is trying to share his opinion like everyone else. I was laughing too.

Dude you're an idiot. No reason to laugh accept that you look like dumb 50 year old bag of bones. Your life is behind you with your single dead end job

Like you must be proud to try to troll on the Internet at 50. Your life blows and you have nothing to look forward accept death. Gtfo

Which is worse they cant sweap a division with raiders chargers and chiefs

what does that say about carolina...who went 2-2 against that weak division?

i d rather have chud be our head coach than ron ron any day of the week. period.