60 replies to this topic

#16 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,974 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

This thread is posted under the assumption that the creator of the thread has done more research and knows more than the Brown's front office. It is also implied that he can see the future and his crystal ball tells him that doom and peril await Chud.

This poster does not value creativity. Chud is very creative. He has a stud RB, a decent QB, a good LT and a few defensive players. After a draft (WR, CB, TE, etc), he should be decent. He won with Derek Anderson as a drop back QB and he showed signs of turning it around with Cam. He adjusts to his talent.

Do not sell him short.

yeah, he is a creative guy who has a good head for the game and ultimately brings a net positive to the table.

the thing that makes me think he's going to fail is the fact that the browns are a poo sandwich that chews through personnel

#17 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,703 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

"single handed lay" ???

Just how long was your bus?

My post above about you being the worst poster is now confirmed. You are a troll. You didn't defend yourself at all against the argument presented infront of you so you deflect with a mistype when I'm on my phone? Good luck with life buddy. Just do us a favor and leave the posting to better minds

#18 Lumps

Lumps

Jase is butthurt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,548 posts
  • LocationSouth Charlotte

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

This thread is posted under the assumption that the creator of the thread has done more research and knows more than the Brown's front office. It is also implied that he can see the future and his crystal ball tells him that doom and peril await Chud.

This poster does not value creativity. Chud is very creative. He has a stud RB, a decent QB, a good LT and a few defensive players. After a draft (WR, CB, TE, etc), he should be decent. He won with Derek Anderson as a drop back QB and he showed signs of turning it around with Cam. He adjusts to his talent.

Do not sell him short.

yea huddlers are idiots...how many posted that Denver got screwed? different situations people...coaches can be successful outside of Carolina even if they weren't while here.

this thread is fuging stupid

#19 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 7,172 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:38 PM

Single handed lay. that reveals your intellect and your love life.

#20 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,703 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

yea huddlers are idiots...how many posted that Denver got screwed? different situations people...coaches can be successful outside of Carolina even if they weren't while here.

this thread is fuging stupid

Don't lump me in with huddlers who think John fox would fail. There's a different between chud and fox anyways. Fox has had success winning before. Chud has ran an offense for two years and we lost most of our games this year because of his offensive play calling. Past performance is a key Indicator of future success.

This post is stupid

#21 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,703 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:42 PM

Sing handed lay. that describes your intellect and your love life. Nothing else needed.

Haha you really have no clue about anything and you make it so apparent. I bet you get a lot of point with ladies being able to point of typing failures on phones right? Yeah that's what I thought. Now stop being a troll and learn some football would you?

#22 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 7,172 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

Haha you really have no clue about anything and you make it so apparent. I bet you get a lot of point with ladies being able to point of typing failures on phones right? Yeah that's what I thought. Now stop being a troll and learn some football would you?

Good idea, but i will need to go to a different thread. Will English be your first language?

#23 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,916 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

I actually think the Browns will be alright. As much as we bash Chud. The guy is smart. With Norv. They might balance each other out. They have a good core of young players.

Richardson, little, Gordon. A solid Defense. Underrated in my opinion. The QB is the shaky part. but Weeden reminds me of DA a bit. Just a little bit younger version. Chud had DA in the probowl before. So who knows. This could be a good thing for Chud and the Browns. I have no ill will towards either of them. If it works out for them, cool. If it doesn't. I'll laugh. Meh.

#24 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,703 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:50 PM

Good idea, but i will need to go to a different thread. Will English be your first language?

Lol yeah bro. Sure whatever helps your troll self sleep at night.

#25 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,703 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:51 PM

I actually think the Browns will be alright. As much as we bash Chud. The guy is smart. With Norv. They might balance each other out. They have a good core of young players.

Richardson, little, Gordon. A solid Defense. Underrated in my opinion. The QB is the shaky part. but Weeden reminds me of DA a bit. Just a little bit younger version. Chud had DA in the probowl before. So who knows. This could be a good thing for Chud and the Browns. I have no ill will towards either of them. If it works out for them, cool. If it doesn't. I'll laugh. Meh.

I just don't like over confident browns fans saying chud made cam. Or that cam will struggle with out chud. That's insane. So that's the purpose of this thread

#26 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,713 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

Waking up in Cleveland. Now that is a rude awakening.

Dum dum chssssssshh

#27 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,646 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

weren't denver fans supposed to have a rude awakening?

#28 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,703 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

weren't denver fans supposed to have a rude awakening?

Wouldn't know. Having a HOF qb called Peyton manning drop into your lap didn't hurt though

#29 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,916 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

I just don't like over confident browns fans saying chud made cam. Or that cam will struggle with out chud. That's insane. So that's the purpose of this thread

Well, we know it's not true. If anything Cam made CHUD. He's a special player and Chud had a bigger opportunity to make a LOT more happen with him but well...we know what happened..

#30 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,646 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

Wouldn't know. Having a HOF qb called Peyton manning drop into your lap didn't hurt though

this would be a plausible argument had john fox never made it to the divisional round of the playoffs with The Golden Calf of Bristol under center.

give credit where credit is due. that takes coaching.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com