#46 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,299 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:06 AM

I felt bad, actually. He is trying to share his opinion like everyone else. I was laughing too.

Dude you're an idiot. No reason to laugh accept that you look like dumb 50 year old bag of bones. Your life is behind you with your single dead end job

Like you must be proud to try to troll on the Internet at 50. Your life blows and you have nothing to look forward accept death. Gtfo

#47 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,294 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:13 AM

Which is worse they cant sweap a division with raiders chargers and chiefs

what does that say about carolina...who went 2-2 against that weak division?

#48 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,026 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:49 AM

i d rather have chud be our head coach than ron ron any day of the week. period.

#49 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,648 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:52 AM

Don't know why the hate for Chud really. He was good for our offense and we knew he wouldn't be a long termer given the interest last year. I wish him well in Cleveland as long as he isn't playing us. No reason not to really. People on here wishing him to fail remind me of people who have just been dumped by a girlfriend who found something they think they will like better.
Personally I hope we do better this time around as well. win/win...............

#50 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,648 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:55 AM

i d rather have chud be our head coach than ron ron any day of the week. period.

Yeah because hiring an unproven guy is always better than one who has learned and improved through tough times. Am I right???

Amem, brother

#51 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,976 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

Dude you're an idiot. No reason to laugh accept that you look like dumb 50 year old bag of bones. Your life is behind you with your single dead end job

Like you must be proud to try to troll on the Internet at 50. Your life blows and you have nothing to look forward accept death. Gtfo

OK. I am not really 50--I do not put any personal info on the internet-- but I am laughing. I am not sure that you know why, which makes it funnier. Your writing is hiarious.

Not interested in continuing this. You were sarcastic to me from the first post on the other thread and I was just having fun with you because I do not like tools.

#52 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,976 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:39 AM

When chud was here, the offense set team records for total yardage and first downs. People wanted him fired.

#53 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,409 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

Yeah because hiring an unproven guy is always better than one who has learned and improved through tough times. Am I right???

Amem, brother

Amem indeed.

#54 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,162 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:22 AM

In for a rude awakening, you say?

You must not be familiar with the browns

#55 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,299 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

what does that say about carolina...who went 2-2 against that weak division?

3-1 if not for belcher emotion.

#56 CARuthless

CARuthless

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:30 AM

This poster is still pissed from yesterday and is bent on trolling cause he was embrassed. Next please.

You also forget that we had a franchise qb possible HOF wr and TWO stud rbs and a great te and fb. Guess what? We lost 19 games with chud running that. Your are single handedly the worst poster on this board. Stop

LOL we lost cause regular run plays turned into the option. Cam would hold the ball too long trying to make reads while everyone blitzed us. I doubt Chud runs the option as the base offense for Cleveland....Your are single handedly the worst poster on this board. Stop. Next please.

#57 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,299 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:31 AM

You were sarcastic to me from the first post on the other thread and I was just having fun with you because I do not like tools.

Definition of a butt hurt troll. Probably just projecting Insecurities about being a tool so you try to flex Internet muscles. Good luck with life bro

#58 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,299 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:34 AM

LOL we lost cause regular run plays turned into the option. Cam would hold the ball too long trying to make reads while everyone blitzed us. I doubt Chud runs the option as the base offense for Cleveland....Your are single handedly the worst poster on this board. Stop. Next please.

The point wasnt that he was going to run read option. The point was that his play calling will suck. Way to assume and make yourself look like a fool

#59 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,299 posts
  • LocationMaryland

The point wasnt that he was going to run read option. The point was that his play calling will suck. Way to assume and make yourself look like a fool

#60 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,299 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Troll harder please though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com