Photo
* * - - - 2 votes

Why so much hate...?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#37 MHS831

MHS831

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

I don't even know where you came up with this excuse of him over thinking or being unable to handle the volume of a playbook. You have no sources of information for this, no evidence from his play and didn't even steal this from some hack journalist. You literally just made that up and have cemented yourself into being no better than the journalists who publish lies about Cam holding up the team bus or spending thousands at strip clubs. Maybe you should join the media.

I should folllow your lead and be more unbiased. Rivera stating that Chud simplified the playbook was due to a biased media. Everybody knows that. Leadership, whether the team is winning or losing, is not sitting on the end of the bench with a towel over your head provided by one of your sponsors.

If you were never on a team, never a leader, I don't expect you to understand. You will give Cam all the credit for a winning streak and blame the other 52 players when they lose.

Until Cam wins regularly against quality competition, he will be criticized. Not all negatve criticism is an attack against cam because there is some unwritten rule to get him.

#38 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

HUDDLER

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

with the exception of maybe the Broncos, Saints, Pat's and Green Bay. is there another fan base that is 100% behind it's qb?

#39 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

HUDDLER

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:31 PM

It's amazing how hard the one rule I'm even aware of is to follow.

i want him to be hated. i just want him to be winning and hated.

Yes. This. Exactly. Truth.