Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tebow?

65 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It is unfortunate that he is so high profile and a polarizing figure. More unfortunate is those that hate him just for being a Christian or popular or what ever reason morons on here have a stick up their **** for Tebow.

No, he isn't the greatest passer out there but he ain't the worse either, and I've seen plenty of teams win with mediocre qbs. He is more of a leader than Cam ever thought about being, or will be. I hope the latter doesn't become true, of course.

He won't be out of football, to the horror of all the haters, sorry. Keep dreamin.

Now, bring on the haters. Lets see how much hate you got.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[img]http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/michael_scott/The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif[/img]

Posted · Report post

Tebow should just face it and head up north. Popp might want him.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PantherBlue' timestamp='1357953351' post='2091619']
It is unfortunate that he is so high profile and a polarizing figure. More unfortunate is those that hate him just for being a Christian or popular or what ever reason morons on here have a stick up their **** for Tebow.

No, he isn't the greatest passer out there but he ain't the worse either, and I've seen plenty of teams win with mediocre qbs. He is more of a leader than Cam ever thought about being, or will be. I hope the latter doesn't become true, of course.

He won't be out of football, to the horror of all the haters, sorry. Keep dreamin.

Now, bring on the haters. Lets see how much hate you got.
[/quote]

tebow fan spotted

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Doc Holiday' timestamp='1357952359' post='2091583']
Fug no, like the guy and he gets ripped more then anyone in the NFL[b] for no reason[/b] [b]at all[/b] but the dude [b]isn't a NFL QB[/b], everyone knew this before he left college
[/quote]
contradicted yourself.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PantherBlue' timestamp='1357953351' post='2091619']

No, he isn't the greatest passer out there but he ain't the worse either, and I've seen plenty of teams win with mediocre qbs.
[/quote]

Make no mistake. Tebow is one of the worst throwing QB's to ever start in the NFL.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SIGCHI222' timestamp='1357953633' post='2091630']
Tebow should just face it and head up north. Popp might want him.
[/quote]

they need to promise him record money and a starting job. it could be huge: the tebow army could join FCS football fans as the largest american audience for candian football.

Posted · Report post

[img]http://bethanish.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/horse-laugh.jpg[/img]

Posted · Report post

speaking of fugery.... this thread is dildos.

Posted · Report post

Joe Webb

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Floppin' timestamp='1357953827' post='2091641']
Make no mistake. Tebow is one of the worst throwing QB's to ever start in the NFL.
[/quote]

there's a reason why tebow fans always bring up teh leedership whenever they compare him to cam and not, say, the ability to hit a deep out route on a rope.

Posted · Report post

also to answer the OP's question, i wouldn't even want tebow on this team as a water boy because of the circus he'd bring with him.