Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 35: Charlotte Bobcats (9-25) @ Toronto Raptors (13-22)

17 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

'Cats started slow and have never recovered.

The Raptors have been hitting everything which hasn't helped....lots of turnovers for Cha so far.

Here's to hoping the 'Cats can work on the lead and get it under ten before half.

44-25 with 5 min remaining in second quarter...Toronto has hit 6 threes already.

Posted · Report post

Refs have been letting them play..first free throws for either team came half way through second quarter

Posted · Report post

Jeff Adrian seems to be the only player with any energy this evening, hopefully it rubs off on everyone else...

Posted · Report post

halftime Cha 39 Tor 53

Posted · Report post

53-39 Raptors at the Half.

Bobcats are getting out shot (48 percent to 39), out rebounded (by 6), and out hustled...so its remarkable the 'Cats are only down 14 points.

Henderson, Taylor, and Bismack have played sparingly this game...which is surprising.

Here's to a better second half and a 'Cats road win.

Posted · Report post

I really think the Bobcats are intentionally losing in order to get another high draft pick. I honestly do.

Posted · Report post

I think they are trading Biz and Hendo, not sure for what or with who. Also trying to loose, it's a completely different team right now then earlier in the season.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='carpanfan96' timestamp='1357956365' post='2091734']
I think they are trading Biz and Hendo, not sure for what or with who. Also trying to loose, it's a completely different team right now then earlier in the season.
[/quote]
not questioning, merely wondering why you think that other than their lack of playing time this evening? I know Henderson's min have been inconsistent...just curious really

Posted · Report post

Nice loss, we really earned that one.

Posted · Report post

Yea it was a Great loss ;(

Posted · Report post

I don't understand how we are not better defensively.

Kemba, Taykor, MKG, Bismack, and Thomas are all above average defenders or at least are billed to be.

And Dunlap is supposed to be a great defensive mind. It just doesn't make any sense.