Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YourMomsLover

My wife is now pro gun...

Last night we went to the local Cashpoints to get money out of our account.

The next morning (today) a guy opened the door of this ladies car with a gun pointed in her face. He took her purse, and fled.

My wife calls me with this statement " The lady in front of me just got robbed! I want a gun right now! The lady at the ATM we frequent just had a robbery!"

It could've been my wife with my daughters in the back. My wife will be armed come tax returns.

If you are being robbed at gun point in your car, having a gun isn't really going to do much for you. You reach for the gun, you die.

If you hand over the cash, chances are you live.

Losing cash is better than losing your life.

Sure. I guess in this scenario a gun wouldn't help out. Seeing as that's the only way to get robbed.

The reason why I started this thread is because my wife hated guns up until that point.

This board is filled with fuging pansies. Gazi being the worst.

Sure. I guess in this scenario a gun wouldn't help out. Seeing as that's the only way to get robbed.

The reason why I started this thread is because my wife hated guns up until that point.

This board is filled with fuging pansies. Gazi being the worst.

this is a matter of pragmatism dude, not being a "fuging pussy". congratulations on linking a stance on gun control with masculinity by the way, i'll let somebody else seize on that.

yeah okay maybe if someone was brandishing a knife or large piece of aluminum siding from 10 yards away maybe whipping out your piece would be the thing to do. but that's screwing with your original premise.

go find a cop or self defense expert who would encourage a civilian to attempt to brandish their firearm when being held at gunpoint.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Smokedpears