#16 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,140 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:41 AM

watch out YML will come in poo on the grave of your veteran relatives if you disagree with a gun in every lunchbox

#17 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:30 AM

Well if the gun is in your face already then yes owning a gun will not help you, BUT if you pull it because some one is approaching you then they are at the disadvantage. Myself if someone suspicious comes up on me in at a drive thru atm teller I pull my gun and let them know I got it before they get to me. You should always look around when you're at the teller and NEVER EVER go non drive thru tellers. If some one was up around my vehicle while I was at a teller It could only mean one thing. People should use common sense.

Another situation- I was riding with my buddy I needed cash he took me to a drive thru teller. There was a car there already. We parked behind them. I waited to get out untill after they were done and pulling away Why? because I don't want my head blown off. Common sense.

Here is a true story about something that happened to me and I was lucky I was accidentally armed-(ball bat) I played tournament softball for 8-10 years. 4-5 serious big boy paid softball. We traveled down to Charleston SC. On they way down 95 there was a wreck and we were out and about playing "pepper" and other little games us ball players play. While we waited for the traffic to restart ( 2hr wait bridge wreck ugh) and when we left I just threw my bat in the back of the truck instead of back in my bag. We finally arrive at our hotel in N. Charleston around midnight. My buddy went on up to the room and everyone else had gone. I was gathering my stuff and in an attempt to make one trip I went around the truck to retrieve my ball bat from the bed. I grabbed it and turned around with it. There was a shady looking man who a came inbetween the truck behind me and a parked car literally 4 feet from me. The dude backed up fast and started stuttaring then finally spit out " Hey man you got some cigarettes" Yeah right. Who in their right mind would approach some one in the dark from behind inbetween 2 vehicles. So being accidentally armed probably saved my posessions maybe even my life. The dude was wearing a big bulky coat even though it was summer and he had his hands in its pockets. He left quickly and I watched him go. Minutes later he snatched a purse from a woman at the hotel and took off. Just a point we can't carry baseball bats around with us and if had a knife it would have been 50/50 odds I don't like. Now had he pulled a gun... and mabye he had one things may have been different. I sort of just dumb lucked my way outta that. Its just common sense.

There are all kinds of things outlawed but criminals do them anyways so why should we do more harm by disarming innocents trying to protect themselves?

#18 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

watch out YML will come in poo on the grave of your veteran relatives if you disagree with a gun in every lunchbox

Lol what the immortal fug are you talking about. Talking out of your ass I see.

#19 Woodcookedbbq

Woodcookedbbq

Vinegar Based

• HUDDLER
  • 2,348 posts
  • LocationGreenville, NC

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:32 PM

Most women, all you have to do is take them to the range to shoot and they instantly become a gun fan.

#20 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,494 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

Notice how all replies are from liberals....lol

Just in case you are one of the many stupid people who don't realize they're stupid, check out my posting history and how liberal I am.

#21 rnh05002

rnh05002

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

Krava Maga. Everyone should train.

If someone has a gun pointed at my face demanding money, then I graciously oblige and/or disarm him. But then that is in the scenarios I've envisioned. Most real life scenarios are rarely as envisioned.

They teach you in those scenarios.....The perp has decided to use deadly force....you are already dead....anything you do from that point can only improve your odds of survival.

I believe most people are rational and can choose the reaction most likely to benefit them and others.

#22 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

Just in case you are one of the many stupid people who don't realize they're stupid, check out my posting history and how liberal I am.

xoxoxo

#23 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

Krava Maga. Everyone should train.

If someone has a gun pointed at my face demanding money, then I graciously oblige and/or disarm him. But then that is in the scenarios I've envisioned. Most real life scenarios are rarely as envisioned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1y7VZ9BQxY

They teach you in those scenarios.....The perp has decided to use deadly force....you are already dead....anything you do from that point can only improve your odds of survival.

I believe most people are rational and can choose the reaction most likely to benefit them and others.

K-Vegas represent! Nice video.

#24 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,495 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

Yeah I would choose to live over being "masculine" 10/10 times

#25 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

Yeah I would choose to live over being "masculine" 10/10 times

So you surrender to what gov thinks is right for you?

#26 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

What a bunch of pansy bitches you have all become. "The gov says I should live my life like this!" Lets do it!

#27 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

yeah why not?

#28 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

Why?

#29 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,519 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:58 PM

yeah why not?

#30 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

Probably time to let it go guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.