Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why so many JR haters?

63 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I just don't get it, what has this guy done that's been so horrible for this franchise. So many people on this forum bash him on a consistent basis.

I am so greatful to have such a great owner! I have been a fan since the inaugural season, for most of our history our fan base regarded him as one of the best owners in the league. Now it seems everyone loves to belittle the man who brought us Panther football.

Maybe our fan base is just too young to now all the good things he has done for our team. Oh and c'mon don't give me the fuggin pie chart crap. Get over it!

So really what's the deal?

Posted · Report post

Tell me what he has not done well and then i will share all you want to know.

Posted · Report post

1/10.

not funny.

not creative.

hardly offensive.

i'd request to ban you but I think you need more experience trolling, this must be your first time.

Posted · Report post

he's not a bad race car driver. He is successful with his business. The wins will come eventually

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

he's not a bad race car driver. He is successful with his business. The wins will come eventually

"Eventually." Dude, we've had four winning seasons since 1995. The time for "eventually" is long since past.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Seriously, what has he done that makes him such a horrible owner? I'm really hoping for a serious discussion, because the attitudes of some people on here boggle my mind.

Posted · Report post

"Eventually." Dude, we've had four winning seasons since 1995. The time for "eventually" is long since past.

I definitely agree that the time to win, and win on a consistent basis is long over due.

Posted · Report post

4 winning seasons.

Posted · Report post

4 winning seasons.

And that makes him a horrible owner? Jerry is passionate for the fan and players of the Carolina's. Did you not here what he did for the Olsen family? What about fans that are upset and try to contact him? He takes time out of his day to reach out to them. Are there any other owners in the league that make them as accessible as Richardson? Not that I know of.

Posted · Report post

All joking aside, hes a change man when he got that new heart.

Posted · Report post

Jerry sucks worse than this thread

Posted · Report post

the PR part of owning a team is the easiest part. constructing a winning franchise, knowing when to just write checks and stop thinking you are Ozzie Newsome and you really know talent when you don't is where the rubber meets the road.

JR is a good guy. no question.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments