2nd round prospect: Justin Pugh, OT - Syracuse

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Panthersguru14

Panthersguru14

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:38 AM

Not nessascarily, but if they do let him go I feel like Pugh could step in and do just as good if not better.

Then he could definitely be a possibility

#12 Catalyst

Catalyst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMorehead City
HUDDLER

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:09 AM

I actually think we might have a shot at getting Pugh in the 4th round if things fall just right. Or possibly by trading our 4th + something to move into the 3rd and get him. I don't know that he goes in the 2nd round, even though he's well worth it, IMO.

#13 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• LocationSouthern California
HUDDLER

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:54 AM

I actually think we might have a shot at getting Pugh in the 4th round if things fall just right. Or possibly by trading our 4th + something to move into the 3rd and get him. I don't know that he goes in the 2nd round, even though he's well worth it, IMO.

Pugh is a player who's stock is on the rise, and he will get even more attention after the combine. He's a second rounder right now and I hope he doesn't get picked at the end of the first by April.

#14 Catalyst

Catalyst

• LocationMorehead City
HUDDLER

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:56 AM

My only concern is his size right now. He really needs to add a few pounds to be a high-level NFL starter. That could push him down somewhat because his technique is solid. I wouldn't complain if we took him in the 2nd, especially if he winds up being good enough to make Gross expendable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users