#16 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:08 PM

Thats funny coming from you. You bash pretty much everybody elses opinions, calling themhim idiots or stupid, portraying yourself as some omnicient evaluator. Ive read countless times you personally attack someones insight. You should probably be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder or maybe you are just an asshole. But im pobably wrong, right?

You're completely lost and budding into a conversation that you know nothing about. My comment referred to a couple of days ago when MrTD literally was dumb enough and ignorant enough to say that if I thought Eric Fisher the #2 rates LT, was my #2 LT than I didn't watch college football.

The dude literally thinks that small school prospects are complete busts and wastes of time in the draft. He literally does not belong in this section and neither do you if you're just going to bud in other people's conversations.

#17 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• HUDDLER
  • 8,286 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

You're completely lost and budding into a conversation that you know nothing about. My comment referred to a couple of days ago when MrTD literally was dumb enough and ignorant enough to say that if I thought Eric Fisher the #2 rates LT, was my #2 LT than I didn't watch college football.

The dude literally thinks that small school prospects are complete busts and wastes of time in the draft. He literally does not belong in this section and neither do you if you're just going to bud in other people's conversations.

....and i rest my case

#18 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

I want the best cover safety in this class. I'm sick and tired of watching safeties for the Panthers get burned time and time again in coverage while occasionally laying a big hit in run support. I really wish there was an Earl Thomas/Eric Berry type in this draft class.

Is there a safety prospect who is clearly better in coverage than the rest of the crop?

Some may say I'm a Phillip Thomas homer, but I think he has the best instincts and awareness as far as pass coverage goes.

Elam/Reid are both big hitters that have really poor technique, and take terrible angles. Those guys will both get burned in the NFL just like they did in college and they will also get tons of fines in this new league.

Thomas or Williams are both really technically sound guys that know how to hit correctly. And knowing the difference between when to wrap up and when to lay the wood. That stuff goes completely unnoticed by boxscore scouts. They think its cool to see those big hits.

#19 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,171 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

Thanks B Ill take a look at Philip Thomas soon.

#20 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:14 AM

I'd be happy with either Phillip Thomas, Duke Williams, or D.J. Swearinger

#21 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:40 AM

you guys are literally taking scouting advice from a kid who smokes weed all day, dosen't work, and watches "Hot in Cleveland" marathons

#22 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,603 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:46 AM

you guys are literally taking scouting advice from a kid who smokes weed all day, dosen't work, and watches "Hot in Cleveland" marathons

lol

#23 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:59 AM

You got the weed part right, but what does that effect whatsoever?

I have a full time job, don't know where you got that personal information lol.

I have never even heard of the show hot in Cleveland.

You are just adding onto your incredibly ignorant persona, it's really funny. All because I fugging embarrassed you with facts and you literally won't let it go because you're at lost for words. You really don't know how to get yourself out of this one rookie.

#24 arc

arc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Locationin orbit

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:09 PM

Well thanks for the clarification about your personal life...and good form breaking down the guy's joke in accordance with the reality of your situation.

Back to Duke Williams...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.