Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eddie Lacy!

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Can Stew even walk anymore? I think we should get rid of Stew this offseason. D Will can play 5 more years. The new OC should (better) focus on pounding the damn ball. Lacy is better than Ingram and TR. He is a train, going at the speed of light. I love it. We need balance on O. If we can keep our D off of the field, it doesnt matter how bad it is. Roll tide!

1 person likes this

Posted

Dude seriously it's not even funny. Please don't clog this forum with your Alabama homerness...

1 person likes this

Posted

Your name represents this thread.

Not awesome!!

Your logic will never happen!

1 person likes this

Posted

Pretty sure this is that racist raging Bama homer HighlandFire's alr.

Posted

It's not. NA is a creature all onto his own

Posted

Wow, two raging Bama homers on one site.

I bet the only reason they root for the panthers is because Cam isn't at Auburn anymore to beat their asses and keep then from the title game.

Posted

Good enough RB but feel he's more of a product of Alabama's line. That, and if we go RB in this draft i'm going to stab myself in the face.

Posted

Good enough RB but feel he's more of a product of Alabama's line. That, and if we go RB in this draft i'm going to stab myself in the face.

Dude you deserve to be banned for even taking this seriously.

Posted

Dude you deserve to be banned for even taking this seriously.

Just trying to be objective, internet tough guy.

Posted

Just trying to be objective, internet tough guy.

Internet tough guy lol, such a fugging over used diss.

No where did I try to sound like a tough guy. You fell for a troll thread, try again.

Posted

I know I should be banned for takin this seriously but I really like Tauren Poole from the practice squad. So if one of our guys gets cut or traded then that's the guy I want in the game as the third RB

Posted

Bwood, you and Carolina Chuck seem to be vying for the NFL draft forum "golden weiner" award, in that you two always try to slap all views but your own down. Nobody on this forum is remotely close to being correct at this juncture, so live an let live. Probably what the guy meant about internet tough guy.

We do have an issue in the backfield, in case no one is looking. DWill contract too hefty to trade or cut. Plus he is the more durable one. Stew is a little younger and might even foster a trade. Bottom line, we cannot afford and do not use either enough to warrant the money given. Another thing, just for drill, Lacy with the second rounder would cost faaaaaar less than Stew. Not that I am for this, but just don't be so quick to crap on all who show up with an opinion.

NY Giants did not keep all the RB's and pay them big bucks, so change might be on the way.