Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who do you want as OC? (Poll)

Next Panthers OC   140 votes

1. 1. Your choice for Panthers OC

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

63 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Would like to know who you guys want.

Posted · Report post

My vote was Whisenhunt, but he and Hue Jackson are pretty much neck and neck in my preferences.

Posted · Report post

jackson plz

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Hue or Ken is fine with me.

Voted for Hue because of his prowess in calling the power running game. But Ken is right up there for me as well.

Posted · Report post

Whiz and Jackson

I'm leaning toward Jackson bc of his experience with QBs. I think he'd be good for Cam even if its only 1 season

Posted · Report post

Really starting to like Jackson less and less. He done nothing in his career to show he's capable of developing a modern NFL offense. Is it possible he'll be able to? Sure, but with Whisenhunt on the board, he showed during his time in Zona that he is for with building a team that prides itself on the pass.

Turner is obviously the dream, but nothing to suggest we've made a move so far.

lol Shula.

Posted · Report post

Hue or Ken here too

Posted · Report post

Happy with any of the first 3.

Posted · Report post

Seems all but certain Turner is going to Cleveland. I'd like Hue Jackson but am fine with Ken Whisenhunt.

Shula shouldn't even be on the list.

Posted · Report post

What exactly is Wiz's offense? What style/type of play does he execute? I know nothing about it.

Posted · Report post

I could not select as Hue And Ken are both great choices.

Mike Shula as playcaller really diminishes in my mostly unwavering support to bring Rivera back..

I think a Rivera/Wisenhunt/Jackson combo is an upgrade honestly..and im mostly a fan of Chud.

Posted · Report post

Let me be clear and say that I'm not really opposed to giving Jackson a shot, but what I like about Whisenhunt is just the success he's had having his offenses trend two different ways. It did, obviously, fall off in Arizona when he tried to orientate it more towards the run, but he'll have a QB and weapons here, and he won't be compelled to play "protect the QB from having to play QB" football.

My first priority is finding the guy who is going to further develop Cam into the elite QB-and then let him be that elite QB.