• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,480 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

First it's not rediculous. Second that "reason" you gave to disprove my comment has no bearing on the arguement. Peyton's command of the offense is why you take him. He's arguably the best OC in the league. Eli looks lost and confused unless he just threw a touchdown and even the he has that I-cant-believe-that-just-happened look.

And how has that helped him in the Playoffs???

#17 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,079 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

Eli has the sandlot gene. When the game goes weird he's not worried. Peyton requires total command, and improvising is not his strong suit. I can see why Eli gets it done in the playoffs, where weird is the norm.

#18 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,815 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:38 PM

First it's not rediculous. Second that "reason" you gave to disprove my comment has no bearing on the arguement. Peyton's command of the offense is why you take him. He's arguably the best OC in the league. Eli looks lost and confused unless he just threw a touchdown and even the he has that I-cant-believe-that-just-happened look.

What are you talking about dude. His performance in the playoffs are better than Peyton, no argument. You said command, command of what? Failures when it matter? Like audibling on that 3rd down. He's not an OC, he's a player. He should stick to that. Maybe he'll do better as an actual offensive coordinator

#19 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,319 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

Posted Image

The numbers for Peyton just got worse.

Yea, buy Eli only makes the playoffs every 3 years or so. :)

#20 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,504 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:41 PM

Yea, buy Eli only makes the playoffs every 3 years or so. :)

Tough crowd.

In 7 years as a starter Eli has made the Playoffs 5 time with 2 Super Bowl wins.

http://www.pro-footb...yg/playoffs.htm

#21 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,356 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

as a pure technician/student of the game/football knowledge it's peyton in a landslide

magical crunch time juice that puts lombardis in trophy cases and rings on fingers = eli

#22 GhostofMosul

GhostofMosul

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:59 AM

I can't remember if it was rayor or somebody that made the thread, but he was right

been saying that for several years now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.