Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Right to Shoot Tyrants, Not Deer

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Saying it's the "other side of the coin" gives it a validity it does not deserve.

You've misquoted me. I said " the other side of the SAME coin" the validity is therefore inherent. You are trying to say his point of contention is incorrect. What I am saying is both conditions can be and are present.

Just because something is outside of YOUR box doesn't make it untrue or stupid. I encourage different points of view on this forum. I've learned from different points of view on this forum. They should be respected.

Posted

If someone says eclipses happen because of a dragon eating the moon, I don't have to "respect their opinion".

The idea that the UN is trying to disarm America is the realm of borderline paranoid schizophrenics.

Posted

If someone says eclipses happen because of a dragon eating the moon, I don't have to "respect their opinion".

The idea that the UN is trying to disarm America is the realm of borderline paranoid schizophrenics.

What??? What was the recently signed UN Arms Treaty about, creating better rainbows? I think you're letting your emotions about guns cloud your rational.

There are many many many reasons to distrust the motives of the UN and you are oblivious to ALL of them.

2 people like this

Posted

black_helicopter.gif

Posted

Delhommey must piss in his pants at the mere sight of a firearm. Were you butt stroked or pistol whipped as a young child?

Posted

Grew up with guns in the house. Go shooting from time to time at the range. So no, not really. Wouldn't be shocked if I'm a better shot that you.

I just don't think unfettered access to guns is the greatest of ideas and think that crackpot ideas are just that...crackpot ideas. Guns are fun, but not so much fun that we put their enjoyment above the lives of others.

Posted

Grew up with guns in the house. Go shooting from time to time at the range. So no, not really. Wouldn't be shocked if I'm a better shot that you.

I just don't think unfettered access to guns is the greatest of ideas and think that crackpot ideas are just that...crackpot ideas. Guns are fun, but not so much fun that we put their enjoyment above the lives of others.

sir, this is america... fun> safety of others.

Posted

What??? What was the recently signed UN Arms Treaty about, creating better rainbows? I think you're letting your emotions about guns cloud your rational.

There are many many many reasons to distrust the motives of the UN and you are oblivious to ALL of them.

just curious, what "arms treaty" are you talking about? because afaik the senate hasn't ratified any arms treaties recently. did I miss something? are you talking about Obama's administration's backing a draft of a treaty in November that called for discussions in March? did I miss something more?

Posted

Regarding the thread title, the thought of anyone on this board (self included) deciding who is a tyrant is a nightmare scenario. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Regarding the thread title, the thought of anyone on this board (self included) deciding who is a tyrant is a nightmare scenario. :)

You just made the list deac.

Posted

just curious, what "arms treaty" are you talking about? because afaik the senate hasn't ratified any arms treaties recently. did I miss something? are you talking about Obama's administration's backing a draft of a treaty in November that called for discussions in March? did I miss something more?

I think it was signed on July 25th 2012. The huddle was going crazy about it at the time. I'll try to find the thread. The UN treaty required Americans to have no weapons above.38 caliber so grandpa would have to give up the old shotgun. It was quite a big deal.

Posted

If Bush II was in charge the left leaning, Delhommey and other anti 2a posters, would fear for American liberty but the Big O is in charge and all is well.

The rights fought to the death by millions of Americans, spat on by the security insecure Americans is disgusting.

I.See.Commies.. Disarm for your security..

Snort

1 person likes this