Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

Posted Image

#17 bauss

bauss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

Delhommey must piss in his pants at the mere sight of a firearm. Were you butt stroked or pistol whipped as a young child?

#18 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

Grew up with guns in the house. Go shooting from time to time at the range. So no, not really. Wouldn't be shocked if I'm a better shot that you.

I just don't think unfettered access to guns is the greatest of ideas and think that crackpot ideas are just that...crackpot ideas. Guns are fun, but not so much fun that we put their enjoyment above the lives of others.

#19 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

Grew up with guns in the house. Go shooting from time to time at the range. So no, not really. Wouldn't be shocked if I'm a better shot that you.

I just don't think unfettered access to guns is the greatest of ideas and think that crackpot ideas are just that...crackpot ideas. Guns are fun, but not so much fun that we put their enjoyment above the lives of others.

sir, this is america... fun> safety of others.

#20 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,530 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

What??? What was the recently signed UN Arms Treaty about, creating better rainbows? I think you're letting your emotions about guns cloud your rational.

There are many many many reasons to distrust the motives of the UN and you are oblivious to ALL of them.

just curious, what "arms treaty" are you talking about? because afaik the senate hasn't ratified any arms treaties recently. did I miss something? are you talking about Obama's administration's backing a draft of a treaty in November that called for discussions in March? did I miss something more?

#21 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,046 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

Regarding the thread title, the thought of anyone on this board (self included) deciding who is a tyrant is a nightmare scenario. :)

#22 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:03 PM

Regarding the thread title, the thought of anyone on this board (self included) deciding who is a tyrant is a nightmare scenario. :)

You just made the list deac.

#23 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

just curious, what "arms treaty" are you talking about? because afaik the senate hasn't ratified any arms treaties recently. did I miss something? are you talking about Obama's administration's backing a draft of a treaty in November that called for discussions in March? did I miss something more?

I think it was signed on July 25th 2012. The huddle was going crazy about it at the time. I'll try to find the thread. The UN treaty required Americans to have no weapons above.38 caliber so grandpa would have to give up the old shotgun. It was quite a big deal.

#24 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

If Bush II was in charge the left leaning, Delhommey and other anti 2a posters, would fear for American liberty but the Big O is in charge and all is well.

The rights fought to the death by millions of Americans, spat on by the security insecure Americans is disgusting.

I.See.Commies.. Disarm for your security..
Snort

#25 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,187 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

hey you go find the thread and i'll go find the snopes article

#26 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,187 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

http://www.snopes.co...ns/untreaty.asp

#27 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:40 PM

Author’s Note, 31 July 2012: It appears that, for now, the Arms Trade Treaty is on hold. That doesn’t mean it won’t be pursued in the future, so stay aware.

n fact, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton just announced the Obama Administration would be working hand in glove with the U.N. to pass a new “Small Arms Treaty.”
Disguised as legislation to help in the fight against “terrorism,” “insurgency” and “international crime syndicates,” the U.N.’s Small Arms Treaty is nothing more than a massive, GLOBAL gun control scheme.
If passed by the U.N. and ratified by the U.S. Senate, the U.N.’s Small Arms Treaty would almost certainly FORCE national governments to:

• Enact tougher licensing requirements, making law-abiding citizens cut through even more bureaucratic red tape just to own a firearm legally;
  • CONFISCATE and DESTROY ALL “unauthorized” civilian firearms (all firearms owned by the government are excluded, of course);
  • BAN the trade, sale and private ownership of ALL semi-automatic weapons;
  • Create an INTERNATIONAL gun registry, setting the stage for full-scale gun CONFISCATION.

http://scpatriotsclub.com/blog/?p=82

They tried and failed and are trying to sway public opinion so they can try it again.

#28 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

Guess they'll just have to create those better rainbows next time. Darn!

#29 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

A buddy of mine in the military was telling me that nobody wants to confront present day Americans on the ground because there are 1 1/2 guns per citizen as it stands now. The Canadians and now Russians are calling for us to not give up our guns.

Like I've said I don't own one but I sure as heck don't want anybody to give up theirs.

#30 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,559 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:53 PM

Is this the same buddy that told you we signed the UN treaty? If so, shouldn't you be wary of what he/she tells you?

Something to think about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com