Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Kaepernick having the game I thought Cam would have

125 posts in this topic

We play them in San Fran next year, I will attend the game...... Can't wait.

I see why Alex Smith got the pine.

1 person likes this

And people want to talk about Luck or RG3? Kaepernick is much better than either one of them.

Oh, and what an arm. Just as strong as Cam's.

Really... did you see that throw to Walker on the sideline? I think it had too much mustard for Walker. A WR would have gotten his feet down. Not many players can make that throw. One of the commentators said he was a pitcher and threw in the 90s.

Too many tattoos to succeed..... ;)

1 person likes this

look at that oline he has...

1 person likes this

SF runs the read option better than us. The one thing that brings us the negative plays are the long pauses with Cam and RB's. I don't see that issue as much with the other teams.

qft

Kaepernick's playing very, very well. Another good young QB. But the Packers defense is not all that good, and the 49ers playcalling is outstanding. Lots of single read routes for Kap, and giving him lots of time.

We need Stewart to morph into a Gore... He could follow that career arch. We need another WR. We need a better coordinator. A better head coach. Better line. About 5 players on defense.

Damnit

I think I have new Super Bowl prediction.

But sh!t, Imagine Cam in his position. I want a team around Cam so bad. I want him to stay in Carolina so bad. I want him to succeed so bad.

I'm taking this too hard but I'm more depressed right now then I've been all year

1 person likes this

They have a great team overall, and Harbaugh is already one of the league's best coaches, but wow, what a game for Colin.

Green Bay's defense should be embarrassed. They can't stop anything.