Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaepernick having the game I thought Cam would have

125 posts in this topic

Posted

look at that oline he has...

1 person likes this

Posted

SF runs the read option better than us. The one thing that brings us the negative plays are the long pauses with Cam and RB's. I don't see that issue as much with the other teams.

qft

Posted

Kaepernick's playing very, very well. Another good young QB. But the Packers defense is not all that good, and the 49ers playcalling is outstanding. Lots of single read routes for Kap, and giving him lots of time.

Posted

We need Stewart to morph into a Gore... He could follow that career arch. We need another WR. We need a better coordinator. A better head coach. Better line. About 5 players on defense.

Damnit

Posted

I think I have new Super Bowl prediction.

But sh!t, Imagine Cam in his position. I want a team around Cam so bad. I want him to stay in Carolina so bad. I want him to succeed so bad.

I'm taking this too hard but I'm more depressed right now then I've been all year

1 person likes this

Posted

They have a great team overall, and Harbaugh is already one of the league's best coaches, but wow, what a game for Colin.

Green Bay's defense should be embarrassed. They can't stop anything.

Posted

This game is just about in the books. A fg should do it. All the elite qb's dropping, and the teams that are better known for playing defense and running the ball well are winning, at least for today.

Posted

This is embarrassing for GB

Posted

I think I have new Super Bowl prediction.

But sh!t, Imagine Cam in his position. I want a team around Cam so bad. I want him to stay in Carolina so bad. I want him to succeed so bad.

I'm taking this too hard but I'm more depressed right now then I've been all year

This is how I feel. It should be Cam out there. It's not his fault the situation he is in

Posted

This game is just about in the books. A fg should do it. All the elite qb's dropping, and the teams that are better known for playing defense and running the ball well are winning, at least for today.

Both elite QB's got outplayed badly today.

Colin Cowherd can stick it in his twat.

Posted

I can't wait to see Mccarthy's pressed on NFL network. Guys an asshole

Posted

I can't wait to see Mccarthy's pressed on NFL network. Guys an asshole

He's actually not.