Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Kaepernick having the game I thought Cam would have

125 posts in this topic

This game is just about in the books. A fg should do it. All the elite qb's dropping, and the teams that are better known for playing defense and running the ball well are winning, at least for today.

This is embarrassing for GB

I think I have new Super Bowl prediction.

But sh!t, Imagine Cam in his position. I want a team around Cam so bad. I want him to stay in Carolina so bad. I want him to succeed so bad.

I'm taking this too hard but I'm more depressed right now then I've been all year

This is how I feel. It should be Cam out there. It's not his fault the situation he is in

This game is just about in the books. A fg should do it. All the elite qb's dropping, and the teams that are better known for playing defense and running the ball well are winning, at least for today.

Both elite QB's got outplayed badly today.

Colin Cowherd can stick it in his twat.

I can't wait to see Mccarthy's pressed on NFL network. Guys an asshole

He's actually not.

This is how I feel. It should be Cam out there. It's not his fault the situation he is in

It's really not. Im so fugging glad Chud's gone.

SF actually knows how to draft, and places a premium on building an outstanding O-line. We have Piggy and a GM who was probably fired in part for lousy picks in the draft. If we don't use this upcoming draft improve our O-line then I just give up.

1 person likes this

cam can do it and more. will he ever who knows. but i know with this coach u guys wont be seeing no playoff wins. jim harbaugh should have cam to panthers but 49ers already had a good defense.....seem like panthers cant never get the big name......cowher might come lol

defense wins championships. offense just make your chances better.

He's actually not.

Watch, he will treat the reporters doing their jobs like crap. Like they're the ones who played Swiss cheese defense. He always acts without class when he loses. He will melt instead of taking his medicine like a mans man