Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaepernick having the game I thought Cam would have

125 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Cam is the poor mans Kapernick

Posted · Report post

u crazy mofos...keep wanting newton to run just watch he gone end up on the er bed.....just like rg3,vick and any other qb who thinks he can run all over the place.

and when they played a decent defense he got stopped sooo the read option aint all that

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Tom Cat' timestamp='1358083366' post='2094118']
Cam is the poor mans Kapernick
[/quote]

breaking news tom cat posts a one-liner response misspelling colin kaepernick's name in response to a fact laden post

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BigSyke' timestamp='1358083452' post='2094119']
u crazy mofos...keep wanting newton to run just watch he gone end up on the er bed.....just like rg3,vick and any other qb who thinks he can run all over the place.

and when they played a decent defense he got stopped sooo the read option aint all that
[/quote]

kaepernick did take some crunching hits. he needs to learn to get down or the only thing that will be fluid about his movement will be the ball bearings in his wheelchair as we discovered with robert griffin III.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CarolinaPanthersCynic' timestamp='1358051905' post='2093851']
Kaepernick's biological mother who gave him up for adoption must feel like a complete moron today.

[url="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000106606/article/colin-kaepernick-birth-mother-remain-strangers"]http://www.nfl.com/n...emain-strangers[/url]
[/quote]
[quote name='BBQ&Beer' timestamp='1358052313' post='2093861']
& just like that Colin Kaepernick is a lil bitch.
[/quote]
[quote name='BBQ&Beer' timestamp='1358057672' post='2093999']
I could type a book about this, but I'll just say I'm very biased against people who were put up for adoption by the biological parent/s, looking at the situation as if the biological parent/s did something wrong & leave it at that.
[/quote]

What in the actual fug?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='pantherj' timestamp='1358050829' post='2093817']
SF actually knows how to draft, and places a premium on building an outstanding O-line. We have Piggy [b]and a GM who was probably fired in part for lousy picks in the draft[/b]. If we don't use this upcoming draft improve our O-line then I just give up.
[/quote]

I assume that you're talking about our prior GM.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Floppin' timestamp='1358084507' post='2094128']

I assume that you're talking about our prior GM.
[/quote]

he can only be talking about gettleman.

the guy with the three super bowl rings who was "fired for making lousy picks in the draft"

Posted · Report post

[quote name='I Registered To Post This' timestamp='1358084690' post='2094129']

he can only be talking about gettleman.

the guy with the three super bowl rings who was "fired for making lousy picks in the draft"
[/quote]

To bad Gettleman was never fired.....what a fuging moron.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Floppin' timestamp='1358084408' post='2094125']
What in the actual fug?
[/quote]

Ohh wait, I misunderstood what you typed, but I still don't think it's a very redeeming opinion. The psychological ramifications of being an adopted child are nothing to sneeze at.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Floppin' timestamp='1358084756' post='2094130']

To bad Gettleman was never fired.....what a fuging moron.
[/quote]

the only thing coming out of the giants camp re: gettleman was sadness at his departure and lavish praise. it's kind of bewildering that there are people who bother to post on this board and apparently still don't know who he is.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='I Registered To Post This' timestamp='1358084916' post='2094134']

the only thing coming out of the giants camp re: gettleman was sadness at his departure and lavish praise. it's kind of bewildering that there are people who bother to post on this board and apparently still don't know who he is.
[/quote]

Yeah, they are also ignoring the fact that his job wasn't drafting. Reese has been quoted as saying that he would send Gettleman to scout potential high round draft picks because he valued his talent evaluation that much, but the fact remains that Gettleman's job wasn't about scouting and drafting college talent - At least not for the last 10 years.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='teeray' timestamp='1358051042' post='2093827']

When you can make a team defend everyone on the field including the QB the way SF did tonight, you simply can't prepare for it. You can't defend it if your QB can throw and run the Kap did tonight.
[/quote]
You clearly can.

The Packers D was undisciplined on the read option - they kept crashing inside. Play your lanes.

If the worst comes to the worst, put a spy on the QB.