124 replies to this topic

#106 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:24 PM

If I was a millionaire athlete and I met my biological mother for the first time and she asked me for money. That would probably make me want to go Wayne Brady.

#107 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,630 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

I know Tom Cat must be infuriated with the way Kaep celebrated after every touchdown and long run. And spiking the ball at a defender. And drawing a taunting call.

He's not? That's strange.

#108 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,485 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

I know Tom Cat must be infuriated with the way Kaep celebrated after every touchdown and long run. And spiking the ball at a defender. And drawing a taunting call.

He's not? That's strange.

Ain't it?

#109 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,609 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

What is his ethnicity? Just curious

#110 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,609 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:40 PM

Why all the tears? Cam can run that ball too...this is a new age of qbs.

#111 mickdman

mickdman

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads VA

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:59 PM

Even the Fox Announcers, in their conversations, talked about the things that these young QBs are doing. Cam's name was first and was placed in a class by himself. The question you fans really need to ask yourselves is, are the Panthers doing everyting they can to help Cam get this team to the promise land.

It's painful watching the 49ers do what they are doing knowing the Panthers could be just as good. But, when you take a closer look at the 49ers team you realize that they a team who play as a team no matter who is at the QB position. They don't sit and leave everything up to the QB.

What people forget is that San Fran stunk for a long time after the retirement of Steve Young. Jeff Garcia. Please. All those number 1 picks are finally bearing fruit. If the new GM can assess and draft talent, Cam will get better as the team improves.

#112 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

Its not always like that.

Many times the adopted child feels like it would be a betrayal of his adoptive parents if he met with his biological mother. This happens quite often with those adopted children who grew up having a great relationship with their adoptive parents.

So sometimes its not as easy as saying "Kaepernick is a bitch".

Considering his parents have stated they support whatever he chooses, considering she decided to give him to them after they met 25 years ago & considering she's re-connected with his parents & they don't have a problem with her, I disagree.

& yeah I know a lot of kids who were adopted feel that it would somehow be a betrayal. A lot also feel it was wrong for their parent/s adopting them out. They are often confused as to why I don't feel that way.

#113 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,485 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

Considering his parents have stated they support whatever he chooses, considering she decided to give him to them after they met 25 years ago & considering she's re-connected with his parents & they don't have a problem with her, I disagree.

& yeah I know a lot of kids who were adopted feel that it would somehow be a betrayal. A lot also feel it was wrong for their parent/s adopting them out. They are often confused as to why I don't feel that way.

Still doesn't make Kaepernick a "bitch" about it. He's allowed to have his own feelings.

#114 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

Still doesn't make Kaepernick a "bitch" about it. He's allowed to have his own feelings.

K.

#115 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

I assume that you're talking about our prior GM.

HAD.

#116 CarolinaPanthersCynic

CarolinaPanthersCynic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

On the contrary, I'm more willing to bet she feels great pride for him and validation of her decision since that decision put him on the road to his current success.

I read a lot of NFL biographies and many don't come from suburban, wealthy, white families. I don't see how being put up for adoption increased his chances of going to the NFL.

His mother is a ***** who was impregnated by a loser who disappeared. She was too stupid to wear a condom or get an abortion then threw her child away.

Today she works as a nurse and has never met him. She will continue working as a nurse while his adoptive parents share in his new wealth.

Moral of the story is that just because you're worthless doesn't mean your offspring will be. This country would improve ten fold if only parents would love their kids and support them.

Also worth noting, Steve Jobs parents threw him away. A decision that cost them potentially billions.

#117 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,615 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

HAD.

You definitely said "have" in your original post.

#118 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

You definitely said "have" in your original post.

Yes I was agreeing with you. I meant to say "had".

#119 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

What people forget is that San Fran stunk for a long time after the retirement of Steve Young. Jeff Garcia. Please. All those number 1 picks are finally bearing fruit. If the new GM can assess and draft talent, Cam will get better as the team improves.

You're right. I will give lots of credit to their head coach. He is a real players coach. I admire his take a chance attitude.

#120 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

What is his ethnicity? Just curious

I think he's bi-racial.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com