* - - - - 1 votes

Kaepernick having the game I thought Cam would have

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#71 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
Guests

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

San Francisco's defense is significantly better than Green Bay. And the raven's defense is healthy, unlike the last time they played Denver. Those defenses probably had a lot to do with the elite qb's getting outplayed.

How many rush yards did Rodger have? That's what I thought. That means the SF defense only focused on stopping the WRs. On the contrary the GB defense had their hand full chasing WRs, RBs, and QB. Enough excuses for the so-called media proclaimed "elite" QBs. Rodgers didn't have one play that warrants him to be called elite.

#72 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• LocationCharleston, SC
SUPPORTER

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:11 AM

It's a shame that everybody is going gaga over Kaepernick and completely ignoring the 49ers team that got this far last season with Alex Smith.

the 49ers offensive line protected Kaep all night while Rodgers had to run for his life. GB receivers couldn't hold on to the ball while the 49ers were clutching it like they wanted to win.

Don't get me wrong. The kid set an NFL record for rushing by a QB, but when your offensive line gets it done so do you.

Hopefully Cam will have a healthy, bully of a line next season along with receivers that can get open and/or fight for the catch

#73 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMissouri
HUDDLER

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

He spiked a ball at a defender tonight and everyone is sucking his dick if cam did that he wouldn't hear the end of it.

I could type a book about this, but I'll just say I'm very biased against people who were put up for adoption by the biological parent/s, looking at the situation as if the biological parent/s did something wrong & leave it at that.

#74 Gabeking

Gabeking

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:21 AM

I could type a book about this, but I'll just say I'm very biased against people who were put up for adoption by the biological parent/s, looking at the situation as if the biological parent/s did something wrong & leave it at that.

Yeah I would understand that... That's a topic not in similar to abortion IMO considering how sensitive and heatedly debated it is among people.

#75 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

HUDDLER

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:46 AM

Its nice to see, but also frustrating seeing teams take what we did last year and just be more successful with it

Its depressing to see our coaches not have everything ready to go in the beginning of the year. First 5 games should have not been what it was

#76 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

HUDDLER

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:49 AM

fug you Chud.

#77 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• LocationBobcat Country
HUDDLER

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:08 AM

Cam is going to be Romo's replacement.

This is not a troll post. Speaking my mind here. Hope I'm wrong.

We all know thats where he will end up if and when he leaves. Cowgirls fans speak glowingly of him and he fits the "bigger is better" mantra of Dallas, Texas. Richardson and Jones are buddies too. I could see it, although I hope it dont happen.

#78 Lumps

Lumps

Jase is butthurt

• LocationSouth Charlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:27 AM

not with the panthers

then who the fug here will care?

n/m

#79 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:46 AM

Cam kinda had that game against Green Bay.....our D just couldn't hang.

Yup

#80 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
Guests

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:02 AM

The only thing Cam has on Kapernick are his good looks. Other than that Kapernick is a more fluid and better runner, better passer and he makes better decisions than Cam. Anyone that watched that game can see that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users