• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#121 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

I read a lot of NFL biographies and many don't come from suburban, wealthy, white families. I don't see how being put up for adoption increased his chances of going to the NFL.

His mother is a ***** who was impregnated by a loser who disappeared. She was too stupid to wear a condom or get an abortion then threw her child away.

Today she works as a nurse and has never met him. She will continue working as a nurse while his adoptive parents share in his new wealth.

Moral of the story is that just because you're worthless doesn't mean your offspring will be. This country would improve ten fold if only parents would love their kids and support them.

Also worth noting, Steve Jobs parents threw him away. A decision that cost them potentially billions.

I think you was the one who called her "worthless." I never got the impression that she was. She just simply wanted better for her kid.

In all truthfulness folks give up their kids for many reasons. Not all of it has to do with them not have the income. I think it's best not to judge what we don't know.

#122 mickdman

mickdman

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads VA

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

You're right. I will give lots of credit to their head coach. He is a real players coach. I admire his take a chance attitude.

We will see how Harbaugh is rewarded tomorrow. I don't think anyone can beat San Fran.

#123 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:08 AM

He had a great game but no way would I trade cam for him. Compare the game against Gb to the ones against the Seahawks and Rams. The packers must have thought that Smith was starting or something, they were not prepared at all.

Also, he can't take a snap from under center without fumbling it. This is a major problem.

#124 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,885 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:55 AM

His mother is a ***** who was impregnated by a loser who disappeared. She was too stupid to wear a condom or get an abortion then threw her child away

Pretty sure Kaep is happy she didn't chose the abortion route or use a condom.

Oh and calling her a wh___e is uncalled for.

#125 Originalman

Originalman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:08 AM

I think he's bi-racial.

Yes he is black or as they say now Bi-racial. Which is still black because if he committed a crime he would be listed as black statistically.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com