Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

People hate Kaep because of his tats

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Some writer guy on twitter doesnt think.QBs should have tats. I cant link, on my phone, but it shouldnt be that hard to believe. I told yall Cam isnt the only one to get poo from the media.

Posted · Report post

Cam and Kaep got something in common...and not just being that they're QBs

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

so what?

Posted · Report post

SOME writer? You mean one lone writer? Cam is getting criticized from every other writer/reporter in the business.

Posted · Report post

I told yall Cam isnt the only one to get poo from the media.

Of course not... It's just you don't hear them criticizing Kaepernick all the time. Out of all the QB's I say Cam, Cutler, and Romo have it the worse

QB is one of the most criticized positions in football because their the "face" of the franchise

Posted · Report post

Tats? Who gives a damn as long as they can play ball... I hope he dosent give a poo what others think! Keep ballin young man!

Posted · Report post

Do "people hate Kaep"? That lone article is the only criticism of him I've seen.

Posted · Report post

I'm a career army officer with tats and run into this hot garbage all the time. It's never openly said, but more of a societal stigma. But who cares? If you're good at your job, it doesn't matter. Never judge a book by its cover.

Some obscure no name writer...yeah he really went far with his career.

Keep ballin CK

Posted · Report post

My wife mentioned last night as we were watching the game that she saw him interviewed and he seemed arrogant... She didn't mention his tats. I didn't see that interview, but I've seen him talk and I didn't think he was arrogant... Different people's opinions I guess...

He's pretty damned good.

Posted · Report post

Tats? Who gives a damn as long as they can play ball... I hope he dosent give a poo what others think! Keep ballin young man!

with the amount of ink he has I highly doubt it, I have a fair amount myself and I really don't care what people think of mine

Posted · Report post

like anyone cares about tats. we got murderers and rapists who are idolized as heroes because they can play the game.

Posted · Report post

I hate fans bases of teams, not players. Sadly there is not one fan base I like outside of my fellow Panther fans.

1 person likes this