Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Have Less Faith In Rivera After Today

147 posts in this topic

Posted

Too many excuses....

Three words that pretty much sum up the Rivera experience.

2 people like this

Posted

What would make you have any faith in him before now?

Posted

My faith in RR has been zero since Atlanta.

That was the start of it but it was cemented after the KC game. I want him gone in the worst way. Good teams dont lose to the worst teams in the league. Esp Freaking KC.

Posted

its amazing the excuses made for rivera losing and harbaugh winning that get thrown around.

boils down to one guys knows what he's doing and the other is learning (i hope) and one guy having balls and the other doesn't.

1 person likes this

Posted

San Francisco was loaded on defense and the oline Harbaugh got there. He just had to get some receivers in there and decent QB play. Lets not act like he did it with the Jaguars. If you give us San frans oline and defensive players with Cam we win 10 games minimum even with bad clock management.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have zero faith in this fanbase.

This. What's even more funny about all the Rivera haters is that as soon as we start winning with him they will be singing his praises. Smh

2 people like this

Posted

Why would you have faith in a coach that has not produced?

I recommend only having faith in those that have been successful.

2 people like this

Posted

This. What's even more funny about all the Rivera haters is that as soon as we start winning with him they will be singing his praises. Smh

Wait, so you mean he has to accomplish something to deserve praise?

Weird!

Posted

Wait, so you mean he has to accomplish something to deserve praise?

Weird!

No, what's weird is they hate him now and can't wait for him to be fired, but as soon as he starts winning they'll flip flop and day he is great. I'm more willing to let hi 3rd year get started before I want to throw him out. Next year we win 10 and make the playoffs.

Posted

No, what's weird is they hate him now and can't wait for him to be fired, but as soon as he starts winning they'll flip flop and day he is great. I'm more willing to let hi 3rd year get started before I want to throw him out. Next year we win 10 and make the playoffs.

So you are saying when he is losing we don't like him but if he starts winning we will like him?

Have you submitted this theory to the national psychology board for peer review?

1 person likes this

Posted

Harbaugh walked into a situation with great lines, a good running game, and a couple of fine defensive players.

He had a mediocre to average QB in Smith and average WRs in turns of NFL production.

He took a chance on Colin. He wanted a Cam clone and he worked out for him.

Rivera walked into a team, inspite what a lot of people like to think here, that just does not have that type of talent on the lines.

Great lines do wonderful things for football teams.

This free agency period and draft will tell us a great deal about Rivera and Gettleman. Do I see Rivera ever being in the NFC Championship game, sadly no. I hope I'm wrong.

Do I think Cam can ever have the type of evening Colin had, I don't know, I hope so.

Posted

I'll be a Rivera nut-hugger if he gets me a playoff game.