• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#136 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

you must not go to many other boards, esp. those that dont ban you for saying anything critical.

#137 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,818 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

I swear....thus board has become the biggest joke of a team message board in the NFL. The constant bitching, moaning, criticism has gotten out if hand.

Even during the 1-15 season, it was not like this. There was intelligent debate and conversation. However, the last several seasons we have seen an infestation of pre pubescent idiots whose football acumen came from playing Madden.

We used to make fun if other team's boards who acted like this one is.

We are an embarrassment and this place has lost its fuging mind.

The Panthers?

#138 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:59 AM

The Panthers?

Yes, has to be....unless he is speaking for himself.

I didn't get the memo that we are supposed to be out in the streets singing Kumbaya while JR fields one of the worst teams in NFL history.

Here take my money Mr. Millionaire. I don't care if what I paid for is garbage. Want me to suck your cock too? -MH

#139 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,086 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:04 AM

you must not go to many other boards, esp. those that dont ban you for saying anything critical.

I don't have any issue with being critical...and having intelligent debates and conversation over the situation.

However, we have turned into a board that just regurgitate the same poo in new thread after new thread.

Did JR make the right decision with RR? It is very debatable. There are reasons that we shoudl have cut bat and there are valid reason that he should be given the third year.

There is not intelligent debate over the merits of the decision....just bitching an moaning about how ownership sucks....coaches suck...etc.

#140 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,498 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:08 AM

winning takes away bitching.and this team havent had a winning season since 08 so..........................

#141 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,338 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:14 PM

Cardinals playoff game + following seasons continued meltdowns from Jake + following seasons 2-14 record + lockout and back to back 2-8 starts kinda suck the life out of a fan base. Not saying there can't be intelligent conversations, but for most why debate something intelligently when the team's likely not going to make a sound solid football decision. Rivera is now for all intents an purposes a lame duck coach with an even worse staff then last year. That sounds like a bad decision and looks like a disaster waiting to happen, ala 2010. Hopefully Cam and Rivera have grown a ton from last season, because if not Gettleman is looking for a new coach for a team with tons of ?, next offseason.

#142 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,411 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:20 PM

Yes, why be intelligent while the team sucks.

Glad us got an excuse for everything.

#143 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,338 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

Yes, why be intelligent while the team sucks.

Glad us got an excuse for everything.

Whats gooing on that can be discussed intelligently? Rivera is a lame duck coach with staff members on a one year basis. His staff is diminished in quality from last years. It's a season coming up that Carolina will have to cut major talent from the team, high quality starters with nothing but ?'s behind them. Team is missing draft picks and is in cap hell. So there isn't going to be any major additions except for a few rookies. All of this for a team with major needs already at wr, ol, dt, cb and s.

Let's recap here.

Lame duck coaching stafff, cap hell, major subtractions from the talent of the team, no major additions or fixe from fa. Missing draft picks for a team with multiple major needs before the mass cuts begin. Minus Carolina actually having a qb, it starting to look a whole lot like 2010 all over again.

#144 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

Whats gooing on that can be discussed intelligently? Rivera is a lame duck coach with staff members on a one year basis. His staff is diminished in quality from last years. It's a season coming up that Carolina will have to cut major talent from the team, high quality starters with nothing but ?'s behind them. Team is missing draft picks and is in cap hell. So there isn't going to be any major additions except for a few rookies. All of this for a team with major needs already at wr, ol, dt, cb and s.

Let's recap here.

Lame duck coaching stafff, cap hell, major subtractions from the talent of the team, no major additions or fixe from fa. Missing draft picks for a team with multiple major needs before the mass cuts begin. Minus Carolina actually having a qb, it starting to look a whole lot like 2010 all over again.

That pretty much sums it all up.

Some people just ride around on a high horse and think we are going to the SB every year despite major evidence to the contrary.

Then they try to make fun of other teams to make themselves feel better, which is sad because the teams they usually bring up actually have SB wins.

#145 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

Rivera is singin Bon Jovi Livin on a Prayer every day....thats what its going to take next season, a fkin miracle....

#146 weymouthst

weymouthst

#1 zero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

I think Gettleman will actually get Rivera a couple decent players, and help him out a ton. Things aren't going to be as bad as you think...

#147 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,024 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:23 PM

Some teams just need a good coach, others need a good QB, and then there are teams like the Panthers whose problem seem more deeper than a quick coach, and QB change. Here's hoping the shake-up will be the shot the team needed to get back into the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.