Posted Image

#4 SCPantherFan90

SCPantherFan90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:26 AM

Propaganda at it's finest. One of the comments under the video sums up my opinion perfectly:

"I think it's unfortunate that we live in a society where the majority of Americans realize that the MSM is biased and the "journalists" don't ask important/legitimate questions. So these questions remain unanswered and I guess we have to be ok with this and move on b/c the official story on the news must be true and the gov't always has our best interest at heart. And then we have concerned citizens who do the job of the MSM to the best of their ability via resources provided on the internet, interviews, official documents, etc., and they're the ones society automatically labels as "conspiracy theorists" – a term that is immediately associated with "crazy". We immediately call these people names and discredit them without even listening to what they have to say b/c their questions/accusations contradict our world view and paradigm. To me, THAT is what's truly crazy"

#5 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:21 AM

"you know what's crazier than believing that the government and media are behind the sandy hook massacre, and that no one actually died? not believing it. checkmate, conspiracy skeptics"

there's as much evidence to suggest that the government and the media staged the shooting as there is to suggest that thousands of microscopic, sentient lego bricks invaded lanza's brain and forced him to pull the trigger (zero evidence)

anyway back on topic:

Posted Image

#6 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

TAKE IT IN THE POOPER FOR COOPER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,762 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

Propaganda at it's finest. One of the comments under the video sums up my opinion perfectly:

"I think it's unfortunate that we live in a society where the majority of Americans realize that the MSM is biased and the "journalists" don't ask important/legitimate questions. So these questions remain unanswered and I guess we have to be ok with this and move on b/c the official story on the news must be true and the gov't always has our best interest at heart. And then we have concerned citizens who do the job of the MSM to the best of their ability via resources provided on the internet, interviews, official documents, etc., and they're the ones society automatically labels as "conspiracy theorists" – a term that is immediately associated with "crazy". We immediately call these people names and discredit them without even listening to what they have to say b/c their questions/accusations contradict our world view and paradigm. To me, THAT is what's truly crazy"

Oh come on, this poo is fuging retarded and you should know it. I can actually understand conspiracies like the JFK shooting and 9/11, but the smoking gun theorist have for this is "A guy smiled on TV". If the govt doesn't know by now that you can't restrict guns in murrica, and leaves this many 'holes' in the story, then we really have nothing to worry about.

#7 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

TAKE IT IN THE POOPER FOR COOPER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,762 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

poo... we've been double crossed

Posted Image

#8 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,262 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:45 PM

poo... we've been double crossed

Posted Image

Now that's hilarious. I had to deal with debunking that "proof" on this very forum.

#9 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,331 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

And now look what they are doing

http://news.yahoo.co...-155033813.html

#10 SCPantherFan90

SCPantherFan90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

Who is saying the media is behind the murders? They're just a bunch of talentless sensationalists who care more about ratings than the truth. Hence why your childhood hero AC brought nothing to the table except slander, instead of addressing the questions that the professor is asking.

So much ignorance....

#11 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,515 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

As we can tell from people on this board, if your first response to everything is "false flag conspiracy," it's because you're a loser trying to rationalize why life is kicking your ass.

#12 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • 8,270 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:35 PM

As we can tell from people on this board, if your first response to everything is "false flag conspiracy," it's because you're a loser trying to rationalize why life is kicking your ass.

smh...

Spoiler

#13 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

didn't feel like making another newtown thread but this is good

http://www.salon.com...spiracy_theory/

0 user(s) are reading this topic