Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Damn your amoeba shaped body.

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

And damn whoever called the fugging timeout.

Posted · Report post

Carroll called the TO...the refs are supposed to stop the snap if he calls it early enough. He was pissed Bryant got a practice attempt.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='unicar15' timestamp='1358111764' post='2095171']
Carroll called the TO...the refs are supposed to stop the snap if he calls it early enough. He was pissed Bryant got a practice attempt.
[/quote]

Oh.

Well damn it all anyway.

Posted · Report post

Man the end of that game was all too familiar. I hate the idea of calling a TO there. Falcons would have lost if it weren't for that. Oh well their loud mouths will be shut up by the 49ers.

Posted · Report post

when will coaches learn that calling a timeout nowdays just gives the kicker a free kick
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Fug it. Whatever.

Go Kaepernick

Posted · Report post

Gotta love it for Tony though

Posted · Report post

[quote name='k1lljoy_89' timestamp='1358112326' post='2095225']
[/quote]

i don't love anything for any atlanta falcon
8 people like this

Posted · Report post

[/quote]

no i don't. fug him and fug the falcons.
8 people like this

Posted · Report post

[/quote]

Not so much.

I was all about it until he played for Atlanta. Now I hope he retires sans ring and sad.

Posted · Report post

[/quote]

LOVE Tony G! Hate the Falcons though... I am genuinely happy for him, but I want them as a whole to collapse against the 9ers.

Posted · Report post

[/quote]

I wouldn't give a fug if Tony got run over in the parking lot. Same as the rest of the pieces of crap on their team. Maybe their fugging team plane will go down.

Posted · Report post

Russ f*cking Wilson. Such a bro. Too bad his defense pulled a Carolina towards the end there.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='tondi' timestamp='1358113141' post='2095271']

I wouldn't give a fug if Tony got run over in the parking lot. Same as the rest of the pieces of crap on their team. Maybe their fugging team plane will go down.
[/quote]

chill dude. I hate them too but damn.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panther53521' timestamp='1358111908' post='2095187']
when will coaches learn that calling a timeout nowdays just gives the kicker a free kick
[/quote]

I agree.It seems that coachs never learn that trying to ice an NFL kicker seldom works.All to often (as in this case) it backfires causing them to lose the game
What a dumbass call that was and my bet is the SeaHawks message board is being lite up at the present time,calling for their HC to be tared and feathered.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Come on, I was a tony fan before he was a falcon, I'm glad he won a playoff game.

That is outweighed by my pure hatred towards the Falcons, i HATE that they won, and hope the fugging COLAPSE next week. Made me sick when they made that kick.

But Tony deserved a playoff win in his career.

[quote name='TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam' timestamp='1358113876' post='2095308']
Wilson looked great. Why are all these rookies so good?
[/quote]

Because their teams are. We've been through this.

Posted · Report post

That timeout did nothing. If you watch the replay, you'll see the Amoeba stop when he hears the officials whistle and then decide what-the-eff and follow on through with it.

So basically he missed it because he stopped and hesitated in his motion which he would NOT have done if the officials hadn't blown their whistles.

So the timeout had no effect at all. He may or may not have missed it if the timeout hadn't been called, but the kick you saw would not have been the kick he made if the timeout hadn't been called.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='tiger7_88' timestamp='1358117376' post='2095383']
So the timeout had no effect at all. He may or may not have missed it if the timeout hadn't been called, but the kick you saw would not have been the kick he made if the timeout hadn't been called.
[/quote]

Well, that may be true, but the second kick was good. The first one may not have been, you don't really know.

Timout probably didn't lose the game, but he still may have missed the first kick. He didn't miss the second kick.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='k1lljoy_89' timestamp='1358117848' post='2095396']
Well, that may be true, but the second kick was good. The first one may not have been, you don't really know.

Timout probably didn't lose the game, but he still may have missed the first kick. He didn't miss the second kick.
[/quote]

What you just said sounds amazingly similar to what I said when I clearly stated:

[quote]He may or may not have missed it if the timeout hadn't been called[/quote]

Posted · Report post

I thought Wilson looked great beyond his team looking great. Arm strength, calm, pocket awareness. He is a stud

Posted · Report post

where are the usual 3 or 4 "classy" posters who insist that we should link track marked arms and sing kumbaya with falcons fans because they're a "fellow NFC south team" despite the fact that they can usually be found treating our board as their personal toilet and spending hours yelling that our quarterback chokes puppies and is too dumb to tie his own shoes.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='I Registered To Post This' timestamp='1358124173' post='2095513']
where are the usual 3 or 4 "classy" posters who insist that we should link track marked arms and sing kumbaya with falcons fans because they're a "fellow NFC south team" despite the fact that they can usually be found treating our board as their personal toilet and spending hours yelling that our quarterback chokes puppies and is too dumb to tie his own shoes.
[/quote]

They went to Atlanta and learned the truth.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='I Registered To Post This' timestamp='1358124173' post='2095513']
.....too dumb to tie his own shoes.
[/quote]

stupid falcons, cam wears space boots.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam' timestamp='1358119979' post='2095442']
I thought Wilson looked great beyond his team looking great. Arm strength, calm, pocket awareness. He is a stud
[/quote]i would say he might of played the best second half I have ever seen