30 replies to this topic

#16 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,255 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:51 PM

Wilson looked great. Why are all these rookies so good?

#17 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 3,007 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

Come on, I was a tony fan before he was a falcon, I'm glad he won a playoff game.

That is outweighed by my pure hatred towards the Falcons, i HATE that they won, and hope the fugging COLAPSE next week. Made me sick when they made that kick.

But Tony deserved a playoff win in his career.

Wilson looked great. Why are all these rookies so good?

Because their teams are. We've been through this.

#18 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 5,264 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

That timeout did nothing. If you watch the replay, you'll see the Amoeba stop when he hears the officials whistle and then decide what-the-eff and follow on through with it.

So basically he missed it because he stopped and hesitated in his motion which he would NOT have done if the officials hadn't blown their whistles.

So the timeout had no effect at all. He may or may not have missed it if the timeout hadn't been called, but the kick you saw would not have been the kick he made if the timeout hadn't been called.

#19 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 3,007 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:57 PM

So the timeout had no effect at all. He may or may not have missed it if the timeout hadn't been called, but the kick you saw would not have been the kick he made if the timeout hadn't been called.

Well, that may be true, but the second kick was good. The first one may not have been, you don't really know.

Timout probably didn't lose the game, but he still may have missed the first kick. He didn't miss the second kick.

#20 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 5,264 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:24 PM

Well, that may be true, but the second kick was good. The first one may not have been, you don't really know.

Timout probably didn't lose the game, but he still may have missed the first kick. He didn't miss the second kick.

What you just said sounds amazingly similar to what I said when I clearly stated:

He may or may not have missed it if the timeout hadn't been called

#21 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,255 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

I thought Wilson looked great beyond his team looking great. Arm strength, calm, pocket awareness. He is a stud

#22 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,988 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

where are the usual 3 or 4 "classy" posters who insist that we should link track marked arms and sing kumbaya with falcons fans because they're a "fellow NFC south team" despite the fact that they can usually be found treating our board as their personal toilet and spending hours yelling that our quarterback chokes puppies and is too dumb to tie his own shoes.

#23 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,934 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

where are the usual 3 or 4 "classy" posters who insist that we should link track marked arms and sing kumbaya with falcons fans because they're a "fellow NFC south team" despite the fact that they can usually be found treating our board as their personal toilet and spending hours yelling that our quarterback chokes puppies and is too dumb to tie his own shoes.

They went to Atlanta and learned the truth.

#24 biggdownunder

biggdownunder

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Locationsydney, australia

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:11 AM

.....too dumb to tie his own shoes.

stupid falcons, cam wears space boots.

#25 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:24 AM

I thought Wilson looked great beyond his team looking great. Arm strength, calm, pocket awareness. He is a stud

i would say he might of played the best second half I have ever seen

#26 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:53 AM

Gotta love it for Tony though

nope. get's away with way too much when he runs routes and the announcers just chuckle and say " they wont call that on a future hofer haha"

fug TONY GONZALEZ

#27 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,988 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:17 AM

nope. get's away with way too much when he runs routes and the announcers just chuckle and say " they wont call that on a future hofer haha"

fug TONY GONZALEZ

gonzo gets away with like 5 offensive PIs every game

the refs let steve smith's jaw jacking and some shoving go but that doesn't effect the ability of a defender to do his job during an actual play.

#28 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,276 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:27 AM

F Gonzo and the Foulcunts.

I'm tired of hearing about him and seeing him put on his fake-PR mask for interviews when he truly seems like a self-centered jerk whose stats have been inflated and enabled by his repeated push-offs over the duration of his career.

The Niners are gonna put a hurting on them and Matt Ryan won't be saved by an amoeba next week - they won't recover from his play. Watch.

#29 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 3,007 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:45 AM

All true. But like I said, I was a fan before he was in atlanta. It didn't change. Nothing changes my hatred for the falcon's or my disgust at them winning either though. Same reason I want Ray Lewis to make the Super Bowl.

#30 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,988 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:33 AM

F Gonzo and the Foulcunts.

I'm tired of hearing about him and seeing him put on his fake-PR mask for interviews when he truly seems like a self-centered jerk whose stats have been inflated and enabled by his repeated push-offs over the duration of his career.

The Niners are gonna put a hurting on them and Matt Ryan won't be saved by an amoeba next week - they won't recover from his play. Watch.

to take things a little closer to home, gonzalez got away with a pretty blatant shove on kuechly in our second game against the falcons when they were driving late in the game and eventually scored.

on another note, HOF tight end needs to push off against our rookie MLB to get open? makes luke look good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com