Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Falcons

37 posts in this topic

Posted

They will beat SF

Posted

When will coaches quit this douche-bag "ice the kicker" time-out at the last second??????how many times have you seen the kicker miss the first FG and make the second one?????my son and i both called that one today ----- veteran kickers like bryant are bothered exactly ZERO by this dumb move.

and ..................on by the way -----hope to see Niners wear the foul-cons asses out next sunday,

Posted

If the 49ers don't beat the Falcons, they will win the sb because no AFC team has what it takes to stop their top 3 receiving threats.

Posted

If the 49ers don't beat the Falcons, they will win the sb because no AFC team has what it takes to stop their top 3 receiving threats.

I'd take the Patriots vs. Atl in a shootout any day of the week.

Posted

You might take NE but I don't think they have what it takes to shut down the Falcons. Of course, NE has Brady and Welker and the tight ends but I believe ATL has a better secondary and a more dominant pass rush.

Posted

mike smith is a helluva coach

Posted

Falcons have NO pass rush whatsoever. Thats whats gonna keep them out the superbowl.

Posted

The Falcons have a better pass rush than NE in my opinion.

Posted

Baltimore vs Atlanta Super Bowl

Posted

Ready to see Muddy Ass get broke in half by Aldon Smith next week. Must see TV.

Posted

Seattle gave this one away. I was screaming "do not score!!! ". You do not give the other team 32 seconds on first and goal at the two. Run for a yard/no gain first to take off 15 second.

Posted

The only thing about the game that really pisses me off is that some people in the national media are now saying Ryan answered the call and came through in the clutch. What? By going 3 and out multiple times and playing scared in the pocket and having several chances to ice the game but failing. It's the Seahawks defense that failed in an epic way. I'm not impressed by Ryan at all for a couple of throws. Just like when the Falcons beat the Panthers. That was all on our defense.