Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Hero or Jerk? (J J Watt)

36 posts in this topic

Pretty stupid because in a few years you can be a FA and you dont want to leave money on the table.

Pretty stupid because in a few years you can be a FA and you dont want to leave money on the table.

No team in the NFL is going to give Watt less money because he spit on the damn field.

Now he's in the lockerroom spitting blood out of his mouth from that ass beating.

No team in the NFL is going to give Watt less money because he spit on the damn field.

Not what I was saying let's just say the Patriots wanted him and decided not to because of the spit deal..

You wind up looking pretty dumb if you do something like this and then proceed to get your ass kicked.

(anyone else remember William Floyd?)

Exactly! All of that flourish & penmanship... yet John Hancock just went big.

Not what I was saying let's just say the Patriots wanted him and decided not to because of the spit deal..

Pats dont offer top dollar on the free agent market ;)

I can't remember who they were playing, but there was a game earlier this year where the announcers kept their lips firmly on his dick about being a leader and blah, blah, blah. Only to cut to him later cussing out his coach and screaming at him.

I thought to myself, what would the narrative be if Cam did something like that. Just screaming "I F-ING KNOW!!" over and over again at a coach.

To be fair more is expected of a QB though.

Pats dont offer top dollar on the free agent market ;)

They dont have to.

And when they have a player coming along expecting a massive contract the last year in his contract they'll do something like trade a Richard Seymour to Da Raiders for their #1 pick.

If you are gonna do something that stupid, at least win the damn game. Now he just looks like a dumb ass... Its like giving your opponent bulliten board material, why do it? STFU and let your play do the talking!

Yeah he could have backed it up with more than half a sack.

Im glad that they lost tho. All the cowboy "fans" down here piled on the texans bandwagon if they werent pulling for bob the third.

Hero.

I hope it had a whole whopping load of phlegm in it as well.

That being said, he does come off like a roid-raging dick whenever the camera is on him.