Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ownership Matters

69 posts in this topic

Posted

Just heard on TV that before the Pats current ownership, they had only hosted one playoff game.

What a difference.

1 person likes this

Posted

Damn, I just really hate Rivera.

Posted

It's true, Brady would've turned into a homeless drug addict under different ownership.

6 people like this

Posted

Just heard on TV that before the Pats current ownership, they had only hosted one playoff game.

What a difference.

Zod, just shut the goddamn place down if you're going to go on this trip too. Did you know Robert Kraft didn't want Belichick because he was associated with Bill Parcells, and only hired him later because he decided enough time had passed that he could consider Belichik on his own merits?

2 people like this

Posted

Something tells me whenever JR leaves this earth, a lot of you are gonna be sorry you asked for it.

6 people like this

Posted

Superior to the Panthers from the owner on down to the water boy.

Now the stat is a little misleading as the Patriots did go to the Super Bowl in 1985....after 3 road Playoff wins.

1 person likes this

Posted

but look at all dat rebanues

Posted

Something tells me whenever JR leaves this earth, a lot of you are gonna be sorry you asked for it.

Yesir...

Posted

I'm afraid so. I have no idea what the succession plan is, but if there isn't one in place, it might mean L.A. has found the NFL team they've been seeking.

Posted

I'm afraid so. I have no idea what the succession plan is, but if there isn't one in place, it might mean L.A. has found the NFL team they've been seeking.

Anyone who seriously thinks that a man like JR doesn't have a 100% legally binding succession plan in place, is a fuging moron.

4 people like this

Posted

Wow, I mention a TV comment and some of you go off on crazy rants. Get a grip.

4 people like this

Posted

what is this I don't even