Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Ownership Matters

69 posts in this topic

Only on the Huddle could JR be a greater owner than Kraft.

Belichick was hired and it doesn't matter if it was the first, second, or third take.

Several Super Bowls wins and it doesn't matter now does it?

Gotta love all the maybes and whatifs that goes on around here.

Obviously JR has had his faults, letting Hurney overstay his welcome is probably his major fault. I agree, on that note.

But how many Owners would have given TD another chance to play football after his third ACL tear?

How many Owners would have just shipped Steve Smith away instead of guiding him to be a better man and a player?

How many Owners would have went to the Hospital and provided a private jet for Olsen to get consultation for his unborn child?

I believe JR's feelings have gotten in the way of his decisions, but the players absolutely love him and speak highly of him.

This reminds me of some college football arguments.

"Alabama may win National Championships but ND has better academics and a better graduation rate!"

Kraft would know who Jim Harbaugh is...

2 people like this

Kraft would know who Jim Harbaugh is...

He's old, and obviously hadn't been briefed on him. If anything, it was Hurney who didn't put him on the radar. Hurney wanted a push-over, and Rivera is one.

Remember how awkward that press conference was when he called out Peppers to be a team leader

Remember how awkward that press conference was when he called out Peppers to be a team leader

I'm pretty sure Beason called Peppers out as well.

Or when he insulted Peyton Mannings business acumen who in his late 30's already has a net worth close to $150m

I'm pretty sure Beason called Peppers out as well.

Something a captain does. Not a "non meddling" owner

link?

Is it possible to be a fan of the Panthers but not Jerry Richardson the owner (not the person)?

2 people like this

link?

http://charlotte.johnlocke.org/blog/?p=1698
1 person likes this