Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best young QB in the game?

Best young QB in the game?   172 votes

1. 1. Who is the best young QB in the game

• Cam Newton
    • Colin Kaepernick
    • RGIII
    • Andrew Luck
    • Russell Wilson
    • Andy Dalton
    • Sam Bradford
    • other (name)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

74 posts in this topic

Posted

It seems like Bradford has been in the NFL 30 yeats

Posted

Anyone that says Cam is a homer when you are looking at this season. I will say Colin, simply because he took over for Alex Smith that didn't do anything wrong other than get a concussion. Plus, Colin is going to the Championship game while everyone else is at home watching.

Posted

I wouldn't trade Newton for any of them but that is because I love Newton. Just from a standpoint of who is the best. I think Griffin, Newton, and Wilson are on the top and you can take whomever depending on your preference (Griffin is the most accurate/precise, Newton is the best runner along with the most big play potential in the passing game, and Wilson is a combination of the two). Kaep has the potential to vault in their but he still has a small sample. Griffin though might drop a peg or two because injuries eventually have to come into play and I just can't see him remaining healthy. And unlike other people on this site, I think that is unfortunate too - hate seeing someone as great as he is (or can become) plagued by injuries.

I still think Luck will become a good quarterback but he isn't close to those 3 at the moment.

Posted

Cam all the way. Haven't seen anything from these guys to even waver in this opinion.

Posted

I'm biased.....

1. Cam Newton

2. Russel Wilson

3. Collin Kaepernick

4a. Andrew Luck (Almost 3... Just too many turnovers he's gonna be great though)

4b. RGIII (He needs to start playing smarter he isn't built to run in this league)

5. (Other) Ryan Tannehill etc...

Last a. Sam Bradford

Last b. Andy Dalton

This

Posted

Andrew luck is just going to get better and better.

Posted

Anyone that says Cam is a homer when you are looking at this season. I will say Colin, simply because he took over for Alex Smith that didn't do anything wrong other than get a concussion. Plus, Colin is going to the Championship game while everyone else is at home watching.

Sanchez went to a championship game as a rookie and sophomore....

I don't think it is homeristic to say Cam....Wilson looked better this year but physically Newton still has a tremendous ceiling. So Cam could be a reasonable choice if you are looking at who to build around.

Wilson is ahead of Cam currently in terms of understanding the Cam and more diverse throws.....but 4 years of college vs 1 of legit college probably factors in

2 people like this

Posted

Colin is my choice at the point. When you go to lenders, they look at potential but they want more collateral than if you have a history of doing and right now Colin is doing.

Posted

Russell Wilson

Colin Kaepernick

Cam Newton

RGIII

Andrew Luck

Andy Dalton

Poor Bradford

Posted

Man.... Too tough.

Wilson with a small edge on Cam.... Then Luck

Posted

Cam, Kaepernick, Wilson, and RG3(if he can stay healthy) are gonna have some great playoff battles these next 10 years.

Posted

Russell Wilson

Colin Kaepernick

Cam Newton

RGIII

Andrew Luck

Andy Dalton

Poor Bradford

I agree with this, except Bradford is better than Luck and Dalton.