Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best young QB in the game?

Best young QB in the game?   172 votes

1. 1. Who is the best young QB in the game

• Cam Newton
    • Colin Kaepernick
    • RGIII
    • Andrew Luck
    • Russell Wilson
    • Andy Dalton
    • Sam Bradford
    • other (name)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

74 posts in this topic

Posted

Sanchez went to a championship game as a rookie and sophomore....

I don't think it is homeristic to say Cam....Wilson looked better this year but physically Newton still has a tremendous ceiling. So Cam could be a reasonable choice if you are looking at who to build around.

Wilson is ahead of Cam currently in terms of understanding the Cam and more diverse throws.....but 4 years of college vs 1 of legit college probably factors in

Yea, but Sanchez wasn't the reason why the went to the championship, their defense was the only reason why they made it. The defense cleaned up Sanchezs mess all season.

Posted

It's really a tie between Cam and Wilson. But we had to vote for one. Luck will break Cam's "two year" record next season, but we'll see how he handles his slump. RGIII will slump and probably get injured. Kap will regress and I don't see him becoming much of anything in the league. Wilson, however, won't slump, IMO. He'll shine once again next season.

Posted

If Bradford is being named, I think tannahil should have gotten a spot on the list. I think we can all agree on gabbert and ponder being the worst..

Also that entire 2010 qb draft class might be the worst ever in the nfl!

Posted

I voted for Cam because I'm a homer but the truth is there has been a nice influx of talented QBs the last two drafts.

1 person likes this

Posted

If Bradford is being named, I think tannahil should have gotten a spot on the list. I think we can all agree on gabbert and ponder being the worst..

Also that entire 2010 qb draft class might be the worst ever in the nfl!

Agreed on Tannehill... As for the worst QB if Dalton didn't have AJ Green he'd be Jimmy Clausen (just my opinion)

Posted

Kaepernick.

Posted

Kaepernick.

Posted

LMAO @ At all the people who have Luck over Griffin in this thread. You couldn't make it any more obvious that you are biased against Griffin. It's not logical whatsoever.

Posted

Russel Wilson played great against Atlanta but did you guys notice how limited he was? There would be open recievers on half the field and he couldn't even dream of targeting them because he was walled off. He got so many first downs on broken plays. That's a hard way to make a living. We saw Doug Flutie do it for years but at the end of the day the 6'5" guy comes out on top.

Posted

I wouldn't trade Cam, love him.

Still though... hottest right now?

Kaep

Wilson

Cam

RG3

Luck

Dalton

Bradford

In terms of the foreseeable future... (2-3 years?)

Cam

Wilson

Kaep

Luck

Dalton

RG3

Bradford

RG3 so low because I don't think he'll be in the league still, he'll be dead.

Posted

LMAO @ At all the people who have Luck over Griffin in this thread. You couldn't make it any more obvious that you are biased against Griffin. It's not logical whatsoever.

How could you say that? Griffin is damaged goods. If you wanted to ask who had the better rookie year well clearly it was RG3 but Luck has a brighter future in my mind. He's a more conventional QB with less potential for inury.

Posted

If Cam was behind Wilson's offensive line you would be witnessing historic poo. (you are anyways considering all the records, but even more so)