Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bLACKpANTHER

Best young QB in the game?

Best young QB in the game?   172 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best young QB in the game

• Cam Newton
    • Colin Kaepernick
    • RGIII
    • Andrew Luck
    • Russell Wilson
    • Andy Dalton
    • Sam Bradford
    • other (name)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

74 posts in this topic

Wilson is a great leader and pure winner. He is not as physically gifted as Cam, but he is mentally more stable. What he did in the playoff game yesterday to lead his team to victory in the 4th quarter only to have his defense give up at the end was incredible.

Cam Newton, he's asked to do more than any of his peers and plays for the worst franchise of them all.

Cam Newton, he's asked to do more than any of his peers and plays for the worst franchise of them all.

this is the only answer that makes sense unless you're looking at the events of this season in a vacuum

also kaep is tall but his build is noticeably slighter than cam's. cam has about 20 lbs on him.

Exactly.

I agree with this, except Bradford is better than Luck and Dalton.

I'dno man. I'm not looking at statistics or turnovers ratio. I'm looking at the QB itself and what he brings to the table. Bradford is bad and I might take Tannehill above him

This was the discussion This morning on 102.5 FM in Nashville, during their review of the playoff games. Everyone except one caller said Cam Newton, "without a doubt". The hosts kept saying, "could you imagine Cam with the 49ers offense, Whew!". Mind you, they aren't normally very friendly when it comes to Cam.

It's just cool to see that everyone recognizes what the Panthers have at QB.....

Probably the most impressive part of Wilson's game, in my opinion is how aware and elusive he is in the pocket. He is a great thrower too, but his footwork is as good as it gets and he may be the smartest of the bunch. Not that i would take him over Cam or anything, but I could see how if this were posted on any other teams message board how he would right now probably get the majority of these votes.

How could you say that? Griffin is damaged goods. If you wanted to ask who had the better rookie year well clearly it was RG3 but Luck has a brighter future in my mind. He's a more conventional QB with less potential for inury.

And that is fine. But if we're talking right now, who is better, it is Griffin until proven otherwise. I have no issue if people take Luck over RG3 going forward. But I assumed we were talking present time.

However good you think he is, Griffin probably isn't going to be "in the game" for all that long.

How can ppl seriously take Kaepernick over Cam? Cam is a better passer and runner that Kaep.... I mean have you guys watched Kaep play?(other than this weekend)

Its mind boggling to me. I can understand Wilson but Kaep? I just don't get it.