Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scouts Advice Bobcats To Trade 2013 Draft Pick

21 posts in this topic

Posted

PG: Walker

SG: Shabazz

SF: MKG

PF: Macadoo

C: Biyombo

Posted

macawhaaa?

He is softer than a babies bottom

Posted

I'm watching the Cats game and the UK game and Nerlens Noel is really impressing me. He has a real knack for getting rebounds (something we need desperately) and is tremendous on defense. He blocks a ton of shots, alters others, and will steal the ball if his man holds onto it for too long. The only thing he is missing is offense. Although, he showed a nice little running hook shot with his left hand (that didn't fall, but looked promising). Adding a midrange shot shouldn't be too difficult for him and he will be a star. And, unlike Biz (who I like, but has a LONG way to go), he can catch the ball and finish pretty well. Put some meat on him and I think he will grow into a premier C in the league.

Edit: Oh, and he is a great passer for a big too.

Posted

This can not just be a draft problem. We need to also bring in a FA big. We will have to much money not to convince somebody to sign here.

Posted

I hope we can sign Paul Millsap even if we have to give him a max contract and draft Shabazz or McLemore.

Posted

I hope we can sign Paul Millsap even if we have to give him a max contract and draft Shabazz or McLemore.

Yeah, no thank you.

I like Paul Milsap, but he's not even close to a max contract type of player. I wouldn't be surprised he if got a 4/40 type of contract though.

Posted

I agree. Trade for a player not trading back.

Posted

I don't think the draft is as bad as people say. There aren't any "can't miss" superstars, but I bet outside the top few picks a lot of players will expectations. Of course, knowing our luck, this will be the year we finally get the #1 pick.

1 person likes this

Posted

Keep the pick and pray to get Shabazz or Mclemore