#16 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,507 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

I nailed the TY Hilton prediction last season for my sleeper pick, and I think Kaufman could be another star with a good QB.

"People want to thump their chest I did this, give me a break you did that." - Dave Gettleman

#17 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

Stop stirring poo.

#18 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:32 AM

Seriously dude what the fug?

#19 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,427 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

Think he is probably at the top of his game(ceiling) in college. I am afraid he won't have much room to get better in pro ball. The quickness factor, or lack thereof might be the biggest weakness. I don't see him as being a great deal better than someone like Lafell, for instance. I love these guys from small schools though. I think there is always chances for the "next Wes Welker" for example with the small schools. My worry is he is topped out. Good thread.

#20 MtnJax

MtnJax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

I think there is always chances for the "next Wes Welker" for example with the small schools. My worry is he is topped out. Good thread.

you do know that Wes Welker played at Texas Tech, right? not exactly a small school

a better example would be Pierre Garcon or Jerry Rice who did play at small schools

#21 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,427 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

Was not comparing schools in that statement particularly, although I can see how confusing it looks.

#22 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

Was not comparing schools in that statement particularly, although I can see how confusing it looks.

Yeah, you were comparing skin colors LOL...

#23 Frosty06306

Frosty06306

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:57 AM

I loved TY Hilton last year and wasn't surprised at all by the splash he made in Indy.

That being said have you watched the film on this guy? I know you downplay "boxscore scouts" but your OP seems just like you reading stats out.

#24 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

I loved TY Hilton last year and wasn't surprised at all by the splash he made in Indy.

That being said have you watched the film on this guy? I know you downplay "boxscore scouts" but your OP seems just like you reading stats out.

I wouldn't go posting a thread on a guy unless I watched some tape. I'm the only dude that you will find that does that in this forum.

I got this guy from a student that attends EWU and then went searching for the tape. He doesn't have a whole lotta footage obviously but I shared what I could, is that honestly not enough?

#25 Frosty06306

Frosty06306

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

I wouldn't go posting a thread on a guy unless I watched some tape. I'm the only dude that you will find that does that in this forum.

I got this guy from a student that attends EWU and then went searching for the tape. He doesn't have a whole lotta footage obviously but I shared what I could, is that honestly not enough?

No that's fine, the post just seemed the opposite of your usual analysis of a player.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.