Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who would you take in rds 1 and 2

56 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bwood' timestamp='1358172410' post='2096000']
It's called evaluating your own prospects and making rankings according to the tape you watch. Not youtube highlights. Full games of every snap whatever prospect your watching.

Walterfootball and Rob Rang have as much credibility as my dick. I'm not a scout whatsoever, but after all the years of evaluating talent and reading Walter/CBS's poo, I can safely say I trust my opinion over theirs all day.
[/quote]

who has time to do that. no thanks. I would rather just give my opinion.

Posted · Report post

It's called evaluating your own prospects and making rankings according to the tape you watch. Not youtube highlights. Full games of every snap whatever prospect your watching.

Walterfootball and Rob Rang have as much credibility as my dick. I'm not a scout whatsoever, but after all the years of evaluating talent and reading Walter/CBS's poo, I can safely say I trust my opinion over theirs all day.
[/quote]

Why not just go ahead, save us the suspense of waiting til April and post EXACTLY what is going to happen. It seems you have the most knowledge and inside information. No use in having this forum afterwards, as we can just occasionally check in to see what you and your dick have determined.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

[/quote]

LOL yeah I think ill stick to cbs or walter then what you saw from game film.

Posted · Report post

[/quote]

Can't tell if serious...

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthro' timestamp='1358172812' post='2096002']

who has time to do that. no thanks. I would rather just give my opinion.
[/quote]

It's a long offseason. And if you watch college football religiously like I do than you probably do a lot of player evaluating.

It amazes me that the users that get into the draft the most do not watch college football whatsoever.

Posted · Report post

My dream (realistic) scenario
1. Jesse Williams
2. Jonathan Cooper

Posted · Report post

[quote name='stirs' timestamp='1358173794' post='2096021']

Why not just go ahead, save us the suspense of waiting til April and post EXACTLY what is going to happen. It seems you have the most knowledge and inside information. No use in having this forum afterwards, as we can just occasionally check in to see what you and your dick have determined.
[/quote]

Because its way too fugging early to predict exactly who we will draft?

But if you're really so interested, I'll let you know when I put my picks on paper.

Last year I nailed Kuechly, Silatolu, Norman, Adams, and Nortman. No bullshit and there are threads to prove it. Best year I've ever had prediction wise.

Posted · Report post

BWood stop being a douchebag to people about their opinions.
The is a "for fun" forum. You are removing people's fun.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bwood' timestamp='1358177298' post='2096065']
Last year I nailed Kuechly, Silatolu, Norman, Adams, and Nortman. No bullshit and there are threads to prove it. Best year I've ever had prediction wise.
[/quote]

Can I have a link to this proof? I haven't posted here in a while and would like to see that

Posted · Report post

1- Warmack
2- Menelik Watson(who dis?)

Watson is a bit of a reach, but because he is very new to football his potential is through the roof. I feel like we should take the best run blockers avail. Fluker however is only an average at best pass protector.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rscott94' timestamp='1358177952' post='2096078']

Can I have a link to this proof? I haven't posted here in a while and would like to see that
[/quote]

The proof is in several draft threads from last season. I'd love to sit and dig through millions of pages for you but I have to stop being a douche 8)

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bwood' timestamp='1358178639' post='2096114']
The proof is in several draft threads from last season. I'd love to sit and dig through millions of pages for you but I have to stop being a douche 8)
[/quote]

Lol