Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Derek Anderson wants to go back to Cleveland

62 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Per his posts on Facebook cited in an Ohio newspaper ([url="http://news-herald.com/articles/2013/01/14/sports/nh6432895.txt?viewmode=fullstory"]link[/url])

[quote]"Looks like it is time to make a return to a familiar place for some unfinished business," Anderson posted on his Facebook page one day after Chudzinski was named Browns coach. "I'd be honored to return to Cleveland to play football if the fans would have me."[/quote]

Posted · Report post

It makes sense. He never has success without chud. He is 29 and has a chance to start there. I would go.

Posted · Report post

Compared to what Cleveland has now, he's probably a starter.

Posted · Report post

Hopefully we can get a reliable back-up through the draft, because Jimmy isn't it.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, this looks like his last real chance at a starting gig, even if it's only for a few years.

Don't blame him at all.

Posted · Report post

i like DA but he won't start over weeden lol

Posted · Report post

I like Anderson. If he wants to go I have no problem with it

Posted · Report post

He might actually get to play some as a Brown. Who wants to play backup for Superman?

Posted · Report post

Good luck DA... Make sure to stay serious (We need to get a backup I say try to get Dominique Davis off of Atlanta's roster)
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Shame, I can't blaim him... But it's a shame. I felt safe knowing that there was a buffer between Cam and Pickles... He knew the O, and the guy can still play.

Best of luck to him personally... But FUG Cleaveland and Chud!

I have a feeling that Chud knowing our personnel... This certainly won't be the last guy to go to Ckeveland

People like Gettis may feel they'd be treated more fairly by somebody else... Just throwing it out there

Posted · Report post

[yt]XcYsO890YJY[/yt]

Posted · Report post

He and Weeden are the same age. Anderson has learned a lot--I think he can beat out Weeden if he plays well.