#16 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,779 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:10 PM

We celebrated New Year's Eve.

We celebrated that we actually made it to 12:01 and not falling asleep.

we were at a party 6 houses down from us...at 12:20 I walked home and went to bed

#17 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,498 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:12 PM

I actually do prefer day drinking to late night drunkeness.

#18 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,707 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

I'm up til 3 or 4 in the morning usually because of my job anyway... so guys night out late are no biggie. I expect that may change when my daughter is born

#19 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,610 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

I used to party harder than most people can imagine. I'm now 29 with an, almost, four year old. I don't drink most days and maybe one day a week I drink like three beers. Once every other month or so, I go out with my buddy who tends bar downtown in Wilmington. Come about 1am, I'm fuging over it. I get bored with being out at the bar. I just want to go home.

I'm lame.

#20 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,751 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

I used to party harder than most people can imagine. I'm now 29 with an, almost, four year old. I don't drink most days and maybe one day a week I drink like three beers. Once every other month or so, I go out with my buddy who tends bar downtown in Wilmington. Come about 1am, I'm fuging over it. I get bored with being out at the bar. I just want to go home.

I'm lame.

No...no you're not.

Posted Image

#21 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,170 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

I am more of a grab a couple beers after work or grab a couple beers for the game type of guy. It is rare that I go "out drinking" anymore. On the occasions that I do, I drive wherever it is I am going and cab it back. I make it a point not to drink and drive now and the cost of taking a cab and the hassel of getting a ride back to my car in the morning is enough to make me not want to go out. I also hate being out late and then being hung over in the morning....I can't stand wasting a day laying around.

#22 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,468 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:13 PM

Im only 22 and I struggle at 12am. I'm pathetic.

#23 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

In my 50 s and was up drinking till past 1 30 last night and up by 7 am this morning. yall are a bunch of light weights.

#24 il Malocchio

il Malocchio

formerly j2sgam...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,016 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

Just hit 39, dont really have the desire to go out drinkin all night anymore. I can & will though, have closed the bar the past 3 Friday nights, and was up before 8am the next day. Head was a little thicker than usual, thats about it...

I have poker at the house once a month, the cash game usually gets called about 2:30 am..

I have always been a night person, worked at a club for a few years when I was 25, that place didnt close til 4am. I worked 6 days a week 7-3:30pm & then at the club Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays from 9pm-4am, hardly ever missed any time either. I figure that schedule for years is still affecting my sleep habits..

I can not sleep in for the life of me now. On the few days the kids dont wake me up, I am up by 8am regardless. If I try to sleep in, I just toss & turn. Same thing if I try to go to bed before 10pm, cant fall asleep...

#25 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,051 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

It's weird dealing with mid-30's peer pressures :)

Pussy.

It's weird dealing with that, too.

#26 sharkkiller

sharkkiller

Inconceivable

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,412 posts
  • LocationSanto Domingo

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

I am 40 and went out Friday night drinking with my boss. I got home when the sun was coming up.

Now granted, I slept until 4:30 the next day.

I usually just don't go out any more. New Years eve, I stayed home and was in bed at 12:15.

#27 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,381 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

I'm 33 and over it. A guys night for me is staying home with a quarter and playing xbox.

#28 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,538 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

Drinking IS entertainment.

#29 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,713 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

I've come to find that when I was in my early to mid twenties and had a poo apartment, I very much enjoyed staying out until 2-3am, then coming home and partying more.

I turned thirty in October and for the last five years I've had a huge house, every gadget I could ask for, and Comcast Internet with a 25-35+ Mbps connection for online gaming. Between that and the regulation bar liquor cabinet and a little stash of pot, I really have no reason to go out anymore.

I enjoy the company of complete strangers blowing up mcom stations on BF3 moreso than with my friends getting drunk until 3am. It's sad but I've stayed home on more than one occasion because the wife went to sleep early and I knew I'd get a solid four hours in on BF3.

#30 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,903 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

I feel you Panthro. If I have a late night out now, it's in one of the Man Caves on my street. We normally hang out and watch sports, shoot pool, play darts, etc. My "going out" is now 10 Sunday's a year for Panther games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com