Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Cleveland violated league tampering rules?

43 posts in this topic

GET EVERYTHING YOU CAN FROM CHUD!!!!!! He's the reason why we sucked at the first half of the season

1 person likes this

LOL What does it say about your franchise that you get hit with tampering for Derek F'ing Anderson?

LOL What does it say about your franchise that you get hit with tampering for Derek F'ing Anderson?

I was thinking the same thing. At least make it worthwhile.

this would be funny as fug if it were to happens.

CLE has already used their 2 this year when they got Gordon in the Supplemental. FWIW, the Bears only got a 5th in the Lance Briggs tampering a few years back.

Tampering happens all the time, very very hard to prove. That said, Chud might be arrogant enough to leave behind a trail of evidence.

After we just threw picks away for so many years, we could use some free additional picks, regardless of the round.

Lets go get em!

lol i hope this is true.

wouldn't be a bit surprised for chud to not know this is a big no- no. they've got no GM and it appears that they've told him he can do what he wants with personnel. they may have forgotten to ask him that one kind of important question, "do you know the rules?"

i guess when you have to settle on your 11th choice you're willing to let a couple things slide.

Tampering happens all the time, very very hard to prove. That said, Chud might be arrogant enough to leave behind a trail of evidence.

arrogant or stupid.

he seems like a bit of an idiot savant. lot of knowledge about how to build a good playbook, but little knowledge of how to use it or do much of anything else.

I'd agree it happens a lot, but proving that a team tampered is only slightly less difficult than finding Jimmy Hoffa.