37 replies to this topic

#16 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,539 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:25 PM

yeah its all just a matter of opinion... I, for one, have seen unexplained things without wearing my aluminimuminm foiled fidora.

#17 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,704 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:28 PM

yeah its all just a matter of opinion... I, for one, have seen unexplained things without wearing my aluminimuminm foiled fidora.

It is opinion on what one may BELIEVE about aliens/UFOs, but with ANYTHING, the logical, reasonable conclusion to anything that is posited without solid, reproducible, undeniable evidence is that that thing is not real/true.

#18 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,704 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

Also, Man In The Box

#19 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

Me and the wife saw one above a tree in our front yard. Silver disc with a black circle in the middle. Just before it took off like a shot the hull radiated a multicolored light. It went from multicolored light to a brilliant white light as it streaked off going SW.

But it must not have been real and we both must be crazy because the huddle doesn't believe it to be so unless a signed picture and DNA sample is presented.

#20 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,851 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:49 PM

blame me for the Dec 7th ones...

I was turning 32, and the ancestors wanted to come and celebrate with me...

#21 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,851 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:52 PM

I've only seen something one time that I thought might be a UFO...

It was last year in my hometown... I just happened to spot it while driving on a clear day. It had a metallic look, and was doing some kind of motion that didn't seem natural or to be of known aircraft capability. After a moment of doing that, it completely vanished from the sky in the blink of an eye. I even pulled over to scan the sky, and saw nothing. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, and this thing completely vanished that fast.

#22 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,914 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

I saw a flying saucer very close while in New Zealand while traveling from Auckland to Whangarei. It was hovering over a sheep pasture. I pointed and said "Look Dad a UFO!" He replied "Yep" and off down the (wrong side of the) road we went.

Yeah not just a speck of light, or an orb or something distant. It was a giant hovering steel colored disc shaped "craft." I am assuming it was a craft. It could have been just a floating steel disc shaped... something.

#23 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,914 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

It looked sort of like this without the lump on top and it didn't have a gun mounted on the bottom that I could see but I only saw it for a few seconds. Yes I know this image is some made up nazi ufo poo.

Posted Image

#24 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,499 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

Advanced Atlantean-NAZI technology in transit from the inner earth to the dark side of the moon

#25 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:08 PM

Am I too late for a dick in the box joke? :/

#26 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,539 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

Am I too late for a dick in the box joke? :/

no, you sir are always on time. you actually are pretty damn funny

#27 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,539 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

Lived near Kennedy Space Center on the beach for many years. One took off so fast it honestly looked like star treck enterprise going into lightspeed with elongated lines of light expanding off into the abyss. Amazing

#28 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,462 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

True story. I was around 13 and at a friends house one night in the massive neighborhood I grew up in in Houston. Had to be home at 10:30 so about a 10:15 I started walking. Was only about a 10 minute walk. On my way I saw what appeared to be an inverted tail section of a helicopter but only the out line was visible. It was outlined in small lights and had one large light underneath it, like a spot light. I swear it followed me for a good 5 minutes. It moved out of view behind a tree that was no more than 20 feet from me, going left t right. It never reappeared from behind the tree.

I shrugged it off and kept walking. My mom comes driving down the street yelling asking where I've been. It was almost midnight. I have no idea what happened and am not suggesting anything, other than I have about an hour and a half of time unaccounted for. I never thought much about it until relaying the story to a close friend about 2 months ago. I've been debating on whether to persue it further.

#29 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

True story. I was around 13 and at a friends house one night in the massive neighborhood I grew up in in Houston. Had to be home at 10:30 so about a 10:15 I started walking. Was only about a 10 minute walk. On my way I saw what appeared to be an inverted tail section of a helicopter but only the out line was visible. It was outlined in small lights and had one large light underneath it, like a spot light. I swear it followed me for a good 5 minutes. It moved out of view behind a tree that was no more than 20 feet from me, going left t right. It never reappeared from behind the tree.

I shrugged it off and kept walking. My mom comes driving down the street yelling asking where I've been. It was almost midnight. I have no idea what happened and am not suggesting anything, other than I have about an hour and a half of time unaccounted for. I never thought much about it until relaying the story to a close friend about 2 months ago. I've been debating on whether to persue it further.

I was watching CNN a couple years ago and saw a story about people in Texas seeing massive mile long ships over their town. There were very very many witnesses including local police.

I had a similar experience in 91 and convinced myself it didn't happen until I saw a TV show on the subject and heard identical stories. I really wish this was a much bigger forum to see how many people have these stories.

I have no doubt there are UFO's but I can't tell you who is in em'. We supposedly have this tech already and some of our fellow Earthlings are being selfish with it. I've heard that the military has stuff 10,000 years ahead of what we have on the ground. I thought it was 20 years ahead until I read something said by a so called insider recently.

In either case it's astounding and also tells me that with tech that is out there already nobody on this planet has to suffer the way they do, or get sick or age like we do. Very selfish indeed :-) Thanks for sharing though.

Good idea for a new thread huh?

#30 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

I saw a flying saucer very close while in New Zealand while traveling from Auckland to Whangarei. It was hovering over a sheep pasture. I pointed and said "Look Dad a UFO!" He replied "Yep" and off down the (wrong side of the) road we went.

Yeah not just a speck of light, or an orb or something distant. It was a giant hovering steel colored disc shaped "craft." I am assuming it was a craft. It could have been just a floating steel disc shaped... something.

Better be quiet about that stuff in here man. If people think that you actually think you actually saw a UFO you're automatically a wacko man. They'll make a thread about you man.

You'll loose all credibility if you don't use proper grammar either. :startle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com