Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

methodtoll

Gettleman Press Conference?

hepcat    4,651

He gave one the day he was hired, but he wiped everyone's memory of it just to show how good of a magician he is.

* Gettlemagic *

Mr. Scot    34,531

They covered it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000124313/article/carolina-panthers-hire-dave-gettleman-as-gm

Stroupe-a-loop    431

I want my GM's press conference to be as boring as possible. I hope Gettleman is watching film of possible UDFA prospects on his phone while responding to questions with nods and vague "Yeah. . . yeah" comments.

Mr. Scot    34,531

I want my GM's press conference to be as boring as possible. I hope Gettleman is watching film of possible UDFA prospects on his phone while responding to questions with nods and vague "Yeah. . . yeah" comments.

:lol:

Mr. Scot    34,531

By all accounts, he's a nice, mild-mannered guy, but that picture makes him look like someone who'd throw you off a bridge with your feet cased in cement :unsure:

rayzor    10,302

By all accounts, he's a nice, mild-mannered guy, but that picture makes him look like someone who'd throw you off a bridge with your feet cased in cement :unsure:

i hope he is.

methodtoll    48

I believe Gettleman is originally from Boston. This should be interesting to have Gettleman with a New England accent and Richardson with a country accent try to communicate with each other lol.

Dex    12,015

He gave one the day he was hired, but he wiped everyone's memory of it just to show how good of a magician he is.

* Gettlemagic *

5wy2hl.jpg