Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gettleman Press Conference?

110 posts in this topic

Posted

Just curious if anyone knows when they are having one...??

Posted

He gave one the day he was hired, but he wiped everyone's memory of it just to show how good of a magician he is.

* Gettlemagic *

Posted

I think it's Wednesday.

Vaguely remember hearing that mentioned last week at some point.

Posted

i never saw this being mentioned on nfl.com, is that how unimpressive they think he is?

Posted

They covered it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000124313/article/carolina-panthers-hire-dave-gettleman-as-gm

Posted

Per Joe Person, Gettleman will be officially introduced tomorrow at 11:30am.

Posted

I want my GM's press conference to be as boring as possible. I hope Gettleman is watching film of possible UDFA prospects on his phone while responding to questions with nods and vague "Yeah. . . yeah" comments.

Posted

I want my GM's press conference to be as boring as possible. I hope Gettleman is watching film of possible UDFA prospects on his phone while responding to questions with nods and vague "Yeah. . . yeah" comments.

:lol:

Posted

gettleman_article_010913.jpg

i hope he looks like this at the press conference...just with a Black Panthers shirt instead.

Posted

By all accounts, he's a nice, mild-mannered guy, but that picture makes him look like someone who'd throw you off a bridge with your feet cased in cement :unsure:

Posted

By all accounts, he's a nice, mild-mannered guy, but that picture makes him look like someone who'd throw you off a bridge with your feet cased in cement :unsure:

i hope he is.

Posted

I believe Gettleman is originally from Boston. This should be interesting to have Gettleman with a New England accent and Richardson with a country accent try to communicate with each other lol.