#1 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,893 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

Is there somewhere I can find the full game? YouTube, anything.

#2 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,389 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:12 PM

I Dno but I hope Atlanta win the Super Bowl so they'll open the season on Thursday night and no other better team for Atlanta to start out the season with a BOOM than our very own CAM NEWTON and the CAROLINA PANTHERS!

#3 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

I Dno but I hope Atlanta win the Super Bowl so they'll open the season on Thursday night and no other better team for Atlanta to start out the season with than our very own Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers!

Oh god no. One playoff win for them was enough. Sooner to the basement of the division for the dirty birds the better.

#4 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

I Dno but I hope Atlanta win the Super Bowl so they'll open the season on Thursday night and no other better team for Atlanta to start out the season with a BOOM than our very own CAM NEWTON and the CAROLINA PANTHERS!

Either the Patriots or Falcons winning the Super Bowl this year is the absolute last thing I want. They're both vile.

#5 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,208 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:16 PM

They wouldn't open with us vs. the Falcons. It would probably be them and some top NFC squad.

#6 CardiacCat

CardiacCat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

There is no scenario that I can think of that would make me want the Falcons to win the Super Bowl... not a single one !!

#7 coralreefer_1

coralreefer_1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:21 PM

OP..i wont name the site publicly as I am in Asia and its the only source for reliable NFL coverage for me (without shelling our hundreds) but if you are still interested PM me and I'll hook you up

#8 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,893 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:50 PM

OP..i wont name the site publicly as I am in Asia and its the only source for reliable NFL coverage for me (without shelling our hundreds) but if you are still interested PM me and I'll hook you up

I would, but your inbox is full or something.

#9 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,441 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:55 PM

really? thats the reason u want the falcons to win a super bowl? are you sure youre a panthers fan?

#10 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,389 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:06 PM

really? thats the reason u want the falcons to win a super bowl? are you sure youre a panthers fan?

I don't really care at this point. Hate them as much as the aints but they're a good team. None of us died when the aints won it. We're not gonna die if the Failcons win it. It'll only show how good and tough this division is

#11 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,389 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

They wouldn't open with us vs. the Falcons. It would probably be them and some top NFC squad.

Failcons 2013 home opponents are: Car, Atl, No, Sea, NE, Jets and Was.

Only team that can beat us for the spot is Sea for a rematch of yesterday game or NE if they meet in the Super Bowl and want a SB rematch. Other than that we have CAM.

#12 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,894 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:15 PM

Would like it, but dont really see it happening considering we have went down to ATL the first meeting the past 2 years. I think it switches next year a they come here first.

#13 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

I could see Seattle-Atlanta opening if things play out right

#14 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,893 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

I don't really care at this point. Hate them as much as the aints but they're a good team. None of us died when the aints won it. We're not gonna die if the Failcons win it. It'll only show how good and tough this division is

You are a sad, strange little man.

#15 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,389 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

You are a sad, strange little man.

Nope I'm not sad. I'm not butt hurting if the Failcons winning or not when our season is done already. Anything this do from this point on this post season doesn't affect us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com