Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KJ89

Atlanta @ Carolina full game?

24 posts in this topic

They wouldn't open with us vs. the Falcons. It would probably be them and some top NFC squad.

Failcons 2013 home opponents are: Car, Atl, No, Sea, NE, Jets and Was.

Only team that can beat us for the spot is Sea for a rematch of yesterday game or NE if they meet in the Super Bowl and want a SB rematch. Other than that we have CAM.

Would like it, but dont really see it happening considering we have went down to ATL the first meeting the past 2 years. I think it switches next year a they come here first.

I could see Seattle-Atlanta opening if things play out right

I don't really care at this point. Hate them as much as the aints but they're a good team. None of us died when the aints won it. We're not gonna die if the Failcons win it. It'll only show how good and tough this division is

You are a sad, strange little man.

You are a sad, strange little man.

Nope I'm not sad. I'm not butt hurting if the Failcons winning or not when our season is done already. Anything this do from this point on this post season doesn't affect us.

I Dno but I hope Atlanta win the Super Bowl so they'll open the season on Thursday night and no other better team for Atlanta to start out the season with a BOOM than our very own CAM NEWTON and the CAROLINA PANTHERS!

No thanks, I really don't want to be the only team in the division that hasn't won a Super Bowl. Fug the Falcons.

I Dno but I hope Atlanta win the Super Bowl so they'll open the season on Thursday night and no other better team for Atlanta to start out the season with a BOOM than our very own CAM NEWTON and the CAROLINA PANTHERS!

are you posting from a coma? what lucid panthers fan would hope atlanta wins the superbowl in any scenario?

are you posting from a coma? what lucid panthers fan would hope atlanta wins the superbowl in any scenario?

A bad one.

• I was a Marine Brat at Camp Lejeune NC and graduated from CLHS in 1978 and on 28 June 1978 I joined the Navy.  I retired On June 30th 2003 after 25 yrs of Naval Service and have been serving overseas to support our troops ever since. I was in Tikrit when they captured Saddam.  Soldiers from our base were the ones who actually found him.  I have been in places in Iraq called Mosul, Al Asad, and Al Kut,  I have been in Bagram Airfield in Afghanistan.  The living hell hole called FOB Shank were incoming was a daily encounter. You see young soldiers who don't even shave yet.  Some look like they lied to get in.  Men and women from every walk of life.  Putting that uniform on.  So needless to say, I am very attached and proud of every one of them.  Whether they know me or not.  Tears fill my eyes every time we lose one. (Just lost one last week). This video, I saw when it was originally aired, still make me water up.   I challenge anybody to show me a more military dedicated team, in ANY LEAGUE, ANY SPORT, that supports the troops like the Carolina Panthers.  I'll give my hated Yankees a close 2nd. ($10,00 ticket with a military ID) **at old Yankee Stadium. Carolina is a class act, plain and simple. Thanks for posting this again,
    • Let it go, did his time, holding a grudge is pointless

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tbhx4