Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlanta @ Carolina full game?

24 posts in this topic

Posted

I could see Seattle-Atlanta opening if things play out right

Posted

I don't really care at this point. Hate them as much as the aints but they're a good team. None of us died when the aints won it. We're not gonna die if the Failcons win it. It'll only show how good and tough this division is

You are a sad, strange little man.

Posted

You are a sad, strange little man.

Nope I'm not sad. I'm not butt hurting if the Failcons winning or not when our season is done already. Anything this do from this point on this post season doesn't affect us.

Posted

gamerewind.nfl.com

Posted

The Falcons would probably open with the Patriots which would suck.

Posted

I Dno but I hope Atlanta win the Super Bowl so they'll open the season on Thursday night and no other better team for Atlanta to start out the season with a BOOM than our very own CAM NEWTON and the CAROLINA PANTHERS!

No thanks, I really don't want to be the only team in the division that hasn't won a Super Bowl. Fug the Falcons.

Posted

I Dno but I hope Atlanta win the Super Bowl so they'll open the season on Thursday night and no other better team for Atlanta to start out the season with a BOOM than our very own CAM NEWTON and the CAROLINA PANTHERS!

are you posting from a coma? what lucid panthers fan would hope atlanta wins the superbowl in any scenario?

Posted

are you posting from a coma? what lucid panthers fan would hope atlanta wins the superbowl in any scenario?

A bad one.

Posted

My DVR if you wanna ride to ohio.

That said... anyone know how to take stuff from a DVR and record it onto a DVD? I want to start doing it with all panthers games and other great NFL games I record? PM me or reply in thread if you know how

Posted

49ers are winning the super bowl..

Posted

shoot me a PM if you still need a source.

Posted

My DVR if you wanna ride to ohio.

That said... anyone know how to take stuff from a DVR and record it onto a DVD? I want to start doing it with all panthers games and other great NFL games I record? PM me or reply in thread if you know how

This is a start.... The modern version of the VCR, probably wont record above composite video, but it will record to DVD. I was going to do the same thing in 2008, but my DVR locked up & had to be replaced. Sucks cause I had the games & the NFL Replay's....