Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Describe the biggest asshole you work with or have worked with

68 posts in this topic

wait... you lived with him?

yeah, we both needed a roommate and we actually hit it off to start out with, but that's before i realized he was a complete douche

You want to talk about assholes and Ego's I working with Pilots everyday. Most are nice and professional but you always have that few that think they are gods. I have had plenty of arguments with them over the years. You treat me nice I treat you nice, you try to be a asshole and I return the favor.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to punch my boss in the face so fuging bad right now

I'm actually waiting to hear back about another job..hopefully I'll hear something in the next day or two..I'm the only one in line for the job so as long as some guys in the UK ok it, I'm in!

it's actually my neighbor next door here in this complex...he wants to steal me away

cannot get out of here fast enough

haven't you been talking about getting out of there for years....or did I miss a change already?

yes..I haven't been happy for awhile...but it got so much worse when the CFO resigned the day after xmas

now, I'm expected to do his job and mine..no extra money ...nothing...he's such a fuging cheap bastard

even if he counter offers my hopefully new salary, I will decline..no way in hell I'm staying here

guess my point is...you've been unhappy there for quite a long time...life's too short to be that unhappy so....change it!

OH...I'm just waiting to hear back...and then I'm gone

a party will be had!

and if you don't hear back or are not successful?

haha no..I will just wh*re myself out until I find something...I've got it all worked out...

and I'll hear back..my hopefully new boss walks by my office every day :)